Rate Lil Wayne for me

Dude flow has grown tremendously And he always was my favorite rapper way before Cash Money was nationwide. You rate him!

Originally Posted by bh23enry

AF1 beast 5/10?...

I knw Big and Pac # 1 & #2, but who else other than HOV....
indifferent.gif

Nas...

I'm 24...Soulja Boy be real, Hov exposed Nas bout his album avg., thn yall rate him & wnt all his mixtapes and probably was part of his !.5 millsold....

Originally Posted by bh23enry

I'm 24...Soulja Boy be real, Hov exposed Nas bout his album avg., thn yall rate him & wnt all his mixtapes and probably was part of his !.5 mill sold....

i would say in 07 to 08 he was the man no one could touch him but now hes whatever ill give him 7/10 but before best rapper alive

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Gucci > Weezy and im dead serious

lol.
and
roll.gif
@ soulja boy being better than weezy.

8/10 easy

whats so funny? you slurp Weezy and drake more than anyone i know...dude is garbage
Juiceman > Weezy and i got my hand on a stack of bibles right now

lol a regular person with at least a high school diploma would disagree with you....

i dont even dislike gucci cuz hes iight @ what he does...but comparin him to weezy aint even logical....

I give him a 3.5/10. lil wayne is horrible now, flow is awful and his rhymes suck. He was much better a few years ago. Look at his verse at the end ofDrake's "successful", that %!@# was garbage, terrible rhymes and his "flow" wasn't really flowing at all

Back
Top Bottom