Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Knowing this forum like I do... I should've known that something was poppin off in here
smh.gif
@ myself but I just couldn't bring myself to open this thread again
laugh.gif

You _'s not poppin off either so I don't know what all the theaterics are for
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
exactly- i saw it when it first popped up like
grin.gif
shoulda known something was up with the page jump
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

I mean whats wrong with Keyshia Cole ? Its not like we had control of what she did as NT says. I just like the chicks music she is very talented. I just dont understand how it became a thread from Ray J Interview, to if Keyshia Cole was messing with Tupac at 14.

I agree....I mean granted, Keyshia was a bird---ok we got that. But dam, 7, 8 pages of nigs repeatin' the same stuff? She is obviously cakin' morethan ALL of ya'll in the thread so you can she lost/losin', but is she really? Naaaaaah, I don't think so.

What does an amount of money have to with it?? She's a good singer, I don't think anyone has said otherwise . . . But an amount of money makes her moreimportant than one of us?? A lot of yall are slaves to the dollar . . . You can give her any amount of money, but I wouldn't dare settle down with a womenwith her sexual history, no way that's flat out distgusting . . . All the money in the world couldn't expunge her sexual history . . .

I guess some of yall would marry a Ho as long as she had money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why not keep your self respect and make the money yourself, advance your careeron your own merit.

Yo man no one was talking about marrying Keyshia Cole. Yall were talking about her past and wheter or not she was messing with Tupac. Yall dont know if she didor she didnt its just speculation. Who cares how much money she has, she is still just like a regular person with money.

i highly doubt pac was messing with her like that. dude JUST got out of jail on some BS... to think he would go even lower than what he was accused of isretarded. maybe other members of the camp.

2Pac was bailed out of prison by a reputed gang member . . . I'm not sure how much he was worried about his freedom hanging out with Suge's henchman .. . I mean Pac fancied himself as being "out on bail" . . .

Pac went to jail for what by law basically means touching a womens butt . . . I'm sure he lost all regard for United States law after being sentenced to 4years for something damn near EVERYone has done (besides Laney)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'd be doin life, I've been touchin girls butts as long as I canremember, with no plans of stoping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ninjas don't learn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I mean if it wasn't illegal to bang a 14 year old I'm sure a lot ofpeople would do it . . . Out morals are sometimes influenced by laws, for example marijuana use . . .

Yall dudes be taking things to the extreme here. I still cannot believe that a thread about a Ray J interview turned into wheter Keyshia Cole was messing withTupac thread.Speaking of that the first person that brought all this stuff up was Starvin Harlem. Im convinced you like Keyshia Cole you would wife that chickup if you had a chance huh ? You are so thrilled to talk about how Keyshia lifestyle was. We get it already.

I still cannot believe that a thread about a Ray J interview turned into wheter Keyshia Cole was messing with Tupac thread.
Um...you're on NT. And in the music section.

Get used to it.
wink.gif

I'd bang Keyshia Cole in a millisecond . . . I wish all ***** looked as good as she does . . . that would be GREAT for all mankind . . . Its usually fatchicks that are easy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's what condoms are made for . . . And caller ID

I never said I didn't like her . . . Tho I'm not a huge fan of her music she is good looking . . . I mean what straight man could resist?? Those DDs .. .

But all that aside it doesn't change the fact that she's a PRO . . . And when it comes to sex, experience is the best teacher . . . Jeezy's withher for a reason, and I don't blame him . . . Just don't marry her and you good.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

She was lookin RIGHT at Spring Bling
Yo mise well be singin Keyshia Coles hook from "I Got A Thang For You".
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That's what condoms are made for . . . And caller ID
LMAO, Caller ID FTW and private numbers FTL.

See I knew you like Keyshia while ya over here fronting. SMH
He never said he aint like her. If he's like me, which it seems, he just has a thing against 'tang bein put on a pedestal. What'swrong with that?

Yall dudes be taking things to the extreme here. I still cannot believe that a thread about a Ray J interview turned into wheter Keyshia Cole was messing with Tupac thread.Speaking of that the first person that brought all this stuff up was Starvin Harlem. Im convinced you like Keyshia Cole you would wife that chick up if you had a chance huh ? You are so thrilled to talk about how Keyshia lifestyle was. We get it already.

only reason this turned into a "whether or not Keyshia got her guts crunched by 2pac" thread is because lames likeyou tried to play captain on some "stop gossiping about her !" nonsense

Did you even read the thread all the way through?? . . . I mean he mentions Keyshia Call being all through Death Row, so he establishes the fact that she wasthere, he mentions her being around Pac, then in the following sentence he says "I'm not hating on anybody." Then transisitions into the Faithstuff . . . And mentions some %@*# that has never really been confirmed, but people have always speculate about. And in my first response I just stated therewere interesting things I had heard about Keyshia Cole that he didn't mention . . . But he confirmed the 14 year old Keyshia Cole was present in and out ofDeath Row . . .

I mean she wasn't making songs was she?? I aint never heard of her making music on the label, so what was she doin all "through" Death Row?? AnInternship??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Filing papers??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You %*%+*%+ kiddin me?? I'm sure Ray J knows she was all "through" Death Row, but it wouldlook bad to say it, she got a career and so does he . . .

Aint nobody come in here and say THIS is fact and you HAVE to believe it . . . Its like anything else, the word on the street . . . I mean if somethin happenedwith a Harlem rapper I may know, or if some %@*# happened back in the day at a rap show IllPhill, SEND ONE, or No Escapin This might have heard somethin, justlike the dudes from the Bay is confirming certain things . . . I mean that's what happens with artist from the hood, ninjas know . . . The streets rarelylie . . . I mean I aint gonna listen to hood news when it comes to Tom Cruise or Ryan Seacrest, but if someone from in the entertainment industry told me some%@*# I'd remember it, prolly wouldn't believe it. But if I heard that same simular thing from different people that don't eachother from NOWHERE itmight hold some truth . . . I don't understand how cats is catchin feelin over it, %@*# is funny to me . . . Son actin like ninjas workin part time forMediaTakeOut or somethin . . .

*$#@ outta hear you lady lovin %#* . . . Just fall back. The DJ played Ma$e - Why You Over There Lookin At Me, and trypin this %@*# ruined lil experience . . .He talkin bout the girls comin at 2:30 when all the clubs close . . . We'll see . . . I hope there's a few Keyshia Coles . . . OVER 18 of course
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I shouldn't have smoked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ray J probably started hanging w/ 2pac b/c he used to get jumped in C-Arson. Ray J's a punk and i don't believe a word of that interview.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

i don't know whats goin on with all this and that in here....

but I'm still pretty good friends with Ray J, known him since he was not even driving yet easily....
I didn't know he hung with my dude Pac like that, but a lotta cats did. Pac was one of the coolest artists I ever met/known and worked with.

from the nightclub stories I have to the plane trips with him acting outta his mind, but sooo damn cool to me or homey's not even put on yet.
but anyways.
when I hired faith to vocal coach a new female group I had, I also had her write a few songs for them..... the group was called "THA TRUTH" they was outta houston.
anyways, long story short, I dropped Faith off a few times at the peninsula hotel in beverly hills around 11pm or so 2wice in a week. they wasn't there to talk about hair products.

and she was singing on the song "wonder why they call you a b _ _ _ _" but sean aka puffy denied the artist clearance. even Faiths homey's was like are you crazy?
so they used someone else.

on the whole other side. first time, I hung out with BIG, he bought me dinner at the studio and listened to my entire plan for this AMERICAN PIMP soundtracc I was doing with DRE.
we hung out a few times with cease, etc. I couldn't believe how cool he was too. I had met him before, because I was part of the rocafella deal at my label at the time and Jigga was a heavy fan and homey of BIG's way early. but I had met him thru my boy Fredro from ONYX officially cuz he brought me to the studio where BIG was finishing LIFE AFTER DEATH. we hung out a few times and then 2 weeks later, I was there the night he was shot on fairfax and wilshire....
crazy, crazy.

I remember, the guys who did that actual official documentary on them 2 used to hit me up all the time, he wrote for the LA weekly and LA times, but I used to work for SUGE and I wasn't getting involved with none of that, I didn't even officially know what happened, I just know what I heard on the streets.

but if I were to guess, yes Pac smashed in his telly and Faith wanted it to happen.
U met em in Cuba? we don't believe you you need more people

Back
Top Bottom