Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

lol reminds me when game hopped on the last night remix...and he says "lets see if u can blow like keyshia cole"
laugh.gif

and if u listen carefully puff is saying Game, this is the remimx man quit %!!$ talking man

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
no he didnt

1:17- 1:20

listen carefully +%@+##+

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

that's Ballin in the white hat, tryin to propose to a **** . . . I play the role of BIG, after her buys her a drink, I take her . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong I like Keyshia Cole and her music. I think its nice. But what she may have did in her past we dont have no control of that. I just didnt likethe fact that NT said she hooked up with the DR crew when she was younger. She was 11-14 during that 93-96 period.

The singer also recalled the last thing the west coast legend ever said to him: "I seen Pac the day before they left. Suge bought Snoop, Pac, and Dr. Dre Rolls Royces. I think they all caravanned. The last thing Pac said was, "Aright, little homey, we out." A day later I found out he got shot."
Tell me im not the ONLY one that caught this. Its well known Suge and Pac were not cool with Dre in Pac's last days... So how the f can thatbe true?
indifferent.gif
I smell B.S.

a yo b,

word to my moms ya'll wiling b. keyshia cole is a bird...self admitted b. jeezy claiming to be a go-getter...better go get some valtrex b word ha ha lmao.

word b, these females have no class in twenty-oheight. ya'll need some new idols like a bad bk chick b....we got em b.

Originally Posted by franchise3

0drama got banned?

For what?
laugh.gif

Mods thought he was referencing the other site, even though he wasn't, and was banned for a month...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

0drama got banned?

For what?
laugh.gif

Mods thought he was referencing the other site, even though he wasn't, and was banned for a month...
smh.gif

oh i thought homie got banned permanently due to the PYP mess...Method did the sniping in that one...

i mean he's still around but the 0Drama quotes + pics provides some great entertainment, to say the least...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ir Al Cine

a yo b,

word to my moms ya'll wiling b. keyshia cole is a bird...self admitted b. jeezy claiming to be a go-getter...better go get some valtrex b word ha ha lmao.

word b, these females have no class in twenty-oheight. ya'll need some new idols like a bad bk chick b....we got em b.

I see you from BK and all that but was it really necessary to say B 7 times?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If he was from Harlem he would've said it like 26 times . . . I TRY to avoid it in my typing tho . . . When I talk I can't really help it

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

0drama got banned?

For what?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

oh i thought homie got banned permanently due to the PYP mess...Method did the sniping in that one...

i mean he's still around but the 0Drama quotes + pics provides some great entertainment, to say the least...
laugh.gif

Na, it's just a 1 month ban. Atleast, that's what Jewels told me.

0drama got banned?

For what?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

That _ better write a diss track to MethodMan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Dont get me wrong I like Keyshia Cole and her music. I think its nice. But what she may have did in her past we dont have no control of that. I just didnt like the fact that NT said she hooked up with the DR crew when she was younger. She was 11-14 during that 93-96 period.

69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
herb
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinkin celebs cant be *****. Dudes in this thread seem to be catching feeling, talkin bout you got no right to judge her bc you dont know her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

0drama got banned?

For what?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

That _ better write a diss track to MethodMan
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Word....

Meth might ether that N tho, all those long dissertations dude be writing, I'm sure he could whip up a 16 bar Meth Bomb.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I aint even wanna open this thread again, I hope my response aint instigate allthat, the last statement I made was pretty much certified by what what took place afterwards tho...but me and BFA got the same mindset on the situation, saidwhat I was tryna say in a better way

I mean whats wrong with Keyshia Cole ? Its not like we had control of what she did as NT says. I just like the chicks music she is very talented. I just dontunderstand how it became a thread from Ray J Interview, to if Keyshia Cole was messing with Tupac at 14.

Back
Top Bottom