Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm tryin fam . . . He was asking for it . . .

she let pac and the crew hit

ray j seems like a real cool dude to hang with

lock this

-God

Originally Posted by chriscendo

she let pac and the crew hit

ray j seems like a real cool dude to hang with

lock this

-God
chriscendo cite your work

how u gonna say that then just be like lock this
laugh.gif

Yes, she looks like she has had a penis or two.

But at the same time, you can't drop half the story and expect people to just listen without questions or opposing views

We need details like,"my source saw her and Pac going into a hotel" or "I walked into a room and she was hurrying to get dressed"

If not, lock this joint up

There are alotta whores I've never slept with, but they are still whores, that basically sums this situation up until further "proof" is dropped

And drug dealers are very frivilous with money, especially dollar bills, I remember my nieghbor bought me a Diamond Back BMX bike for no reason at all, I alsogot my first pair of Jordans from a dealer (Aquas, 4th grade)

Dealers could've offered her money to sing in hopes of having sex with her, doesn't mean it has to happen, men tricking loot in pursuit of vagina isjust as common as hoodrats being loose

I just want proof, half stories with phantom sources just wont cut it, even if all signs point to yes

Originally Posted by Prez T

chick is a **** , stop all this "dont making assumptions about her !" nonsense

talking bout dudes acting feminine by stating the obvious when some of yall looking like captains save a ho's right about now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my man came in an said "f the bs"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK . . . I'm gonna quote from Keyshia Cole's article in December 2007 issue of Vibe . . .

For nonbeliever, and non readers alike . . .

And for starters she was 14 in 1996 . . . So this "12" talk is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are just lil parts of the article . . . Since she didn't sue Vibe, I'd imagine they are somewhat accuired . . .

"Keyshia has only known Oakland as Cokeland. An angel with a dirty face, she grew up essentially unspuervised in hellish personal situations."
Page 123 . . . Middle column, 4th paragraph

"She auditioned for Hammer before she was 13, met Tupac around the same time. From everything I've heard about Keyshia in her Oakland days, she wasbroke, unruly, thorough, and immacilately manicured. She loved hard. She talked +%@* . . . Keyshia with her poverty-fueled ambition, was one of the best the'Town (Oakland) had to offer" . . .
Page 123 . . . 3rd column. 1st paragraph

"Men have been the source of pain throughout Keyshia"s life, from the father she never met, to the men who broke in and raped her sister, to an oldproducer boyfriend who never made good on his promises"
Page 125 . . . 1st column. 1st paragraph

" 'I don't know how to be fake,' Keyshia says in a way that's both captivating and confrontational, a combination of moods that those ofus from there believe to be quintessentially Oakland. 'What I feel like is what I feel like. How you gonna take that away from me? I don't talk thisway for nothing. I don't dress this way for nothing. I am who I am for a reason. My mother was a drug addict and I've been in a crackhouse, but allthat created who's before you. Who am I to hide my facts? People know now'
Page 126 . . . 3rd column. Final paragraph . . .

The article is by no means about her up bringing in its entirety, but it is written by an Oakland native, so its more or less trying to relate the dispair ofthe city and Keyshia Cole being able to make it out . . .

At the time of the article she was 27 . . . So do the math . . . I guess you gotta read between the lines if your mental capicity is able . . .

NT amazes me. Listen Pac was a mentor figure to the younger folks. When I was younger I use to listen to Pac bc he was a good artist. Alot of his music wasabout real life experiences. So Keyshia Cole looked up to Pac as a mentor/brother at the time she was with DR crew. Dont try to sit here and say all this othermade up stories.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

OK . . . I'm gonna quote from Keyshia Cole's article in December 2007 issue of Vibe . . .

For nonbeliever, and non readers alike . . .

And for starters she was 14 in 1996 . . . So this "12" talk is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are just lil parts of the article . . . Since she didn't sue Vibe, I'd imagine they are somewhat accuired . . .

"Keyshia has only known Oakland as Cokeland. An angel with a dirty face, she grew up essentially unspuervised in hellish personal situations."
Page 123 . . . Middle column, 4th paragraph

"She auditioned for Hammer before she was 13, met Tupac around the same time. From everything I've heard about Keyshia in her Oakland days, she was broke, unruly, thorough, and immacilately manicured. She loved hard. She talked +%@* . . . Keyshia with her poverty-fueled ambition, was one of the best the 'Town (Oakland) had to offer" . . .
Page 123 . . . 3rd column. 1st paragraph

"Men have been the source of pain throughout Keyshia"s life, from the father she never met, to the men who broke in and raped her sister, to an old producer boyfriend who never made good on his promises"
Page 125 . . . 1st column. 1st paragraph

" 'I don't know how to be fake,' Keyshia says in a way that's both captivating and confrontational, a combination of moods that those of us from there believe to be quintessentially Oakland. 'What I feel like is what I feel like. How you gonna take that away from me? I don't talk this way for nothing. I don't dress this way for nothing. I am who I am for a reason. My mother was a drug addict and I've been in a crackhouse, but all that created who's before you. Who am I to hide my facts? People know now'
Page 126 . . . 3rd column. Final paragraph . . .

The article is by no means about her up bringing in its entirety, but it is written by an Oakland native, so its more or less trying to relate the dispair of the city and Keyshia Cole being able to make it out . . .

At the time of the article she was 27 . . . So do the math . . . I guess you gotta read between the lines if your mental capicity is able . . .
You didnt post the rest of the story. Theres alot of facts missing about Tupac, Suge and Hammer. SMH
indifferent.gif

If you want the rest of the story take your Ballin +*+ to the nearest newstand . . . I aint bout to copy the whole article, you should have read it before youcame in here talkin %!+% you OBVIOUSLY don't know a damn thing about . . . And pass it to that other idiot that didn't realize 2Pac died in 1996 . . .

And when did Pac become a "mentor to younger folks"?? Do these "younger folks" have any identity?? Or are you using the fact that he mademusic we could relate to, that he is a "mentor" now??

Its quite simple to see you have no clue what you're talking about, but in the old spirit of fools, you will continue to talk . . . Do yourself a favor andshut up . . . You've made yourself look bad enuff.

If you want the rest of the story take your Ballin +*+ to the nearest newstand . .
roll.gif
roll.gif

They gon' kick me out the library, slim.

Whenever you see The OFFICIAL STREET CAT of Niketalk make a post just know its.........

DTTitle-750356.jpg

Now go pull a Keyshia Cole and choke on some nut.

i heard of jigga warriors.....wayne stans....but n's in here on some super save a +@# type %%*@

Still talkin huh . . . The man who said Keyshia was 2 years younger than she actually was at the time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . You're an idiot . . . Just stopnow before it turns into something else . . . Take your Disney animations back to your bedroom before your parents come home . . .

FYI if your questiong my street validity please
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still talkin huh . . . The man who said Keyshia was 2 years younger than she actually was at the time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . You're an idiot . . . Just stop now before it turns into something else . . . Take your Disney animations back to your bedroom before your parents come home . . .

FYI if your questiong my street validity please
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me quote you myself:

"She auditioned for Hammer before she was 13, met Tupac around the same time. From everything I've heard about Keyshia in her Oakland days, she was broke, unruly, thorough, and immacilately manicured. She loved hard. She talked +%@* . . . Keyshia with her poverty-fueled ambition, was one of the best the 'Town (Oakland) had to offer" . . .
Page 123 . . . 3rd column.

Hmmmmm. Before she was 13. Before.......Does that mean she was 14 or 16 like you implied? And I wouldn't dare question your street credibility. I'msure there's a reasonable explanation for you having 2,000 posts since November under your 20th name on Niketalk. You're probably on the streets withthe sidekick right? I believe you.

As I always say, there's only ONE way to question my street validity . . . You can contact me ANYway you want . . . I mean if its that important to youPLEASE be my guest . . . You have EVERY oppurtunity, don't sit behind a computer and call a man fake . . . PLEASE prove it, if your not willing to justshut the !#@% up . . . I'm very easy to find, and upon request I can provide you or ANYone else with all of my contact info and my EXACT location . . . SoPLEASE be my guest big man . . . if you can physically disprove my validity I WILL pay for your travel . . . And I put that on my grandmother .. . . Thisrequires absolutely NO public response . . . I'm talkin to you and YOU only . . . PLEASE be my guest
NayMoneyXL@tmail.cm

I wanna see if your bite is as big as your bark . . . And if it is, you'll have a free trip to Ohio, and I WILL set you up with Keyshia Cole styled virginout here . . . PLEASE holla at me big man because you have always talked a good game (no you haven't), but I have NEVER been impressed . . . Let me seewhat you as a man are made of, if your gonna +#%!% out as I suggest you should you can leave it here and we can go our seperate ways with no illwill, but ifyou think I'm a fraud I will be willing to prove to you otherwise . . . You have your oppurtunity RIGHT now big man . . . Lets see what you're made of. . .

Anyone can type some cute +!+! about me being fake, all those who've questioning my validity in my 2 years on NT, not one person has made an effort todissprove it . . . This is an Open invitation to YOU and anyone else who thinks I'm fake . . . PLEASE PROVE IT . . . I WANT YOU TO . . .

I will not address you in this thread or in the presence of the good dudes on NT, holla at me man to man and we can see where your heart is . . . I KNOW wheremine is . . .

Back
Top Bottom