Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

As I always say, there's only ONE way to question my street validity . . . You can contact me ANYway you want . . . I mean if its that important to you PLEASE be my guest . . . You have EVERY oppurtunity, don't sit behind a computer and call a man fake . . . PLEASE prove it, if your not willing to just shut the !#@% up . . . I'm very easy to find, and upon request I can provide you or ANYone else with all of my contact info and my EXACT location . . . So PLEASE be my guest big man . . . if you can physically disprove my validity I WILL pay for your travel . . . And I put that on my grandmother .. . . This requires absolutely NO public response . . . I'm talkin to you and YOU only . . . PLEASE be my guest
NayMoneyXL@tmail.cm

I wanna see if your bite is as big as your bark . . . And if it is, you'll have a free trip to Ohio, and I WILL set you up with Keyshia Cole styled virgin out here . . . PLEASE holla at me big man because you have always talked a good game (no you haven't), but I have NEVER been impressed . . . Let me see what you as a man are made of, if your gonna +#%!% out as I suggest you should you can leave it here and we can go our seperate ways with no illwill, but if you think I'm a fraud I will be willing to prove to you otherwise . . . You have your oppurtunity RIGHT now big man . . . Lets see what you're made of . . .

Anyone can type some cute +!+! about me being fake, all those who've questioning my validity in my 2 years on NT, not one person has made an effort to dissprove it . . . This is an Open invitation to YOU and anyone else who thinks I'm fake . . . PLEASE PROVE IT . . . I WANT YOU TO . . .

I will not address you in this thread or in the presence of the good dudes on NT, holla at me man to man and we can see where your heart is . . . I KNOW where mine is . . .

5073581fb777981d15ea8167c4de35334d5651a.jpg

Go ahead and fill the rest out you Bathing Ape stiletto pump wearin' **! !%#@%. Ol' frail !$! dude birdchest !$! +*!!#. And i'm goin' 1st classtoo.....

How you took the time out to screen shot that %%#! and couldn't PM or email me . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're a clown FOREAL.

You can email me, my girl works for TravelersAdvantage.com . . . But it doesn't work if you're only talkin %%#! for entertainment purposes . . . Hollaat me, we can work something out if you on it like that . . . I'm a very fair individual

N...s bout to come to fisticuffs over Keyshia Cole
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Instead of the Mapquest screen open... cats got the Travelocity screen open filling out roundtrips.

As I always say, there's only ONE way to question my street validity . . . You can contact me ANYway you want . . . I mean if its that important to you PLEASE be my guest . . . You have EVERY oppurtunity, don't sit behind a computer and call a man fake . . . PLEASE prove it, if your not willing to just shut the !#@% up . . . I'm very easy to find, and upon request I can provide you or ANYone else with all of my contact info and my EXACT location . . . So PLEASE be my guest big man . . . if you can physically disprove my validity I WILL pay for your travel . . . And I put that on my grandmother .. . . This requires absolutely NO public response . . . I'm talkin to you and YOU only . . . PLEASE be my guest
NayMoneyXL@tmail.cm

I wanna see if your bite is as big as your bark . . . And if it is, you'll have a free trip to Ohio, and I WILL set you up with Keyshia Cole styled virgin out here . . . PLEASE holla at me big man because you have always talked a good game (no you haven't), but I have NEVER been impressed . . . Let me see what you as a man are made of, if your gonna +#%!% out as I suggest you should you can leave it here and we can go our seperate ways with no illwill, but if you think I'm a fraud I will be willing to prove to you otherwise . . . You have your oppurtunity RIGHT now big man . . . Lets see what you're made of . . .

Anyone can type some cute +!+! about me being fake, all those who've questioning my validity in my 2 years on NT, not one person has made an effort to dissprove it . . . This is an Open invitation to YOU and anyone else who thinks I'm fake . . . PLEASE PROVE IT . . . I WANT YOU TO . . .

I will not address you in this thread or in the presence of the good dudes on NT, holla at me man to man and we can see where your heart is . . . I KNOW where mine is . . .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who is this lame #!% dude? Yo the internet means the world to some of yall
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who are you?? Its entertaining until dudes get out of character . . . You should be able to post your opinion, all personal attacks should be done ONE way . .. In person . . . There's no more telephone tuff guys, they all have the internet now . . . Its a shame . . . all over a H . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it is whatit is, if you on it like that lemme see somethin . . . Just thank GOD and Al Gore for the internet.

It aint no "Beef" or anything close to it, its one man getting over zelous resorting to personal attacks after being proven wrong time and time again. . . If you want to believe Keyshia Cole is a virgin you have my blessings I could care less . . . But I'm gonna speak the truth as I know it . . .

But if dude is talkin bout I'm frontin, I want him to prove it, its too many frauds on here . . . I mean in the past I have said some wreckless things,I'll be the first say I've said MANY foolish things, most specifically to BFA, and I was dead wrong for disrespecting and threatning that man because Idon't know anything about him. That's that, and I'm sure BFA is past that, I deffinetly am . . . But this character (Rocy) is tryin get a lil rep Iguess . . . And he still aint Holla'd at me on a personal tip so I know what kind of person he is . . . So hopefully this should be the last time I do this. . .

It is what it is . . . Say what you want about my post count . . . I aint no internet personality like some, I'm using my influence for people to directtheir energy towards something positive . . . Alotta dudes just talk and criticize but how many can say I am doin somethin for my community?? I am doinsomethin for my people . . . I can . . . And I still keep 100 if need be
wink.gif
. . . That's it. Type what you want, if you wanna get at me on ANY level, youknow the avenues and you have my blessings . . . I'm in the streets VERY often tryin to help these lil dudes out, I aint your run of the mill %+#+ typingNTer, I'm doing somethin about it . . . So if you aint puttin fourth the effort I am I can't even take you serious . . . Actin like NT can't beaccessed from a mobile device
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes is comedians . . .

NT is the cheapest laugh on the net . . .

But I'm gonna speak the truth as I know it
For you to come on here and make up false info about Keyshia Cole that aint right man. You dont know what happened bc your were not there.

I never claimed to be there . . . As I've pointed out time and time again, I was told something some time ago about Keyshia Cole, it was somethin Ipersonally NEVER took serious until she said what she said on her show . . . And if you go back and read the thread I was not he first one to say she was outthere like that . . . You have Northern Cali peeps more or less confirming it . . . So I don't understand how I'm spreadin rumors, no one is asking youTO believe or not believe, people are just sharing things they've heard and or know about her the same way we'd do anyone else . . . For some oddreason yall have grown a emotional attachment to her and don't wanna believe it . . . OK, don't believe it, you have my blessings

Yall are claiming people made up stuff about her, but you have absolutely no basis for that statement, I think your blinded by her stardom maybe . . . Whoknows, it seems to be common knowledge, weather or not you wanna believe it is all up to you . . . If you think Keyshia Cole is the virgin Mary, you have myblessings 100% . . . But if you smash just strap up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
because A LOT of men done walked that road before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not to say Iwouldn't join the ranks because I would . . . I think she's good lookin myself

The point Im saying is dont come on here spreading rumors. Now I know for a fact her and Young Jeezy has been togheter for along time.

The point Im saying is dont come on here spreading rumors. Now I do know for a fact her and Young Jeezy has been togheter for along time.

keisha cole is a know ***** around here. Its obvious none of you are from the REAL bay area. she's a hoodrat from oakland, ca. dime a dozen backseatbackshots for a trip to denny's and a pair of nikes...IF THAT...

I never knew keyshia cole had so many male groupies.... n's in here heartbroken looking like...
heartatttack_468x684.jpg

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Now I know for a fact her and Young Jeezy has been togheter for along time.

what does that have to do with her past?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

no one is disputing that fam...

like the cali _'s were saying at the beginning of the thread...they've heard the stuff. other people heard it. sure, some are just speculating butshorty has all the "credentials" of someone who's been down that road...some of us have been/lived/were raised in the hood...you all know thesymptoms of a chick that's been smutted out

this one ain't that hard to put together folks...why are people goin' in so hard for her, though?
ohwell.gif
is it because this portrays 'Pac in a negative light? y'all had dreamsof one day +@#*@%! her or something?
ohwell.gif

man

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Hmmmmm. Before she was 13. Before.......Does that mean she was 14 or 16 like you implied? And I wouldn't dare question your street credibility. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for you having 2,000 posts since November under your 20th name on Niketalk. You're probably on the streets with the sidekick right? I believe you.

she met Pac at 12 but was just a month shy of being 15 when he died , so stop acting like she was some lil preteen the wholetime she knew Pac . how you just gonna ignore facts and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is like the Ninjahood of Keyshia Cole

i swear some of yall dudes make no sense defending chick so hard . yall must REALLY be feeling album or some
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2008 has been a funny year on NT, Fat Joe's street cred, Fat Joe's 8,000 units in a week, and 4 lane highway Keyshia Cole calls a vagina
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah she met MC Hammer when she was 10 and Pac when she was 12. Someone didnt post the real story. But she began chillin with DR in 1993-94. So she was coolwith the DR crew for a minute not just in 1996.

I don't think that yall realize that dudes ain't negating her smuttery but that yall seem mad femine speculating about her past like broads do.

Its like the group of lames that would sit at the lunch table in HS and gossip like broads
"yo you heard Jazmine gave Brandon dome in the mens bathroom after football practice,"
"yeah son i heard her sister got grade A dome to...
"word... i heard that he wanted to hit but her p...y was stanking..."
"yo son i heard that sh.. too"
"I heard her sister let Mike bust on her Maxi pads in the back of the Gym"
"Ayoooo i thought Mike was gay didnt he get caught with that dude after the Homecoming dance"

Like who cares if she was a ****, thats for the n...s who was smashing to know not for dudes to speculate about. Only time men should be discussing womensexual activites is if you YOURSELF is tryna get the scoop on a shortie and just doing background info or just talking about something that YOU witness with yaboys... yall ain't no different from the females tha sit around talking about ______'s & ____'s d..k being big or small

And I wouldn't dare question your street credibility. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for you having 2,000 posts since November under your 20th name on Niketalk. You're probably on the streets with the sidekick right? I believe you.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
DAMN
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom