re-releasd shoes in packs

i guest we can throw away the idea that jb are not going to put out shoes that have already been release for a second time for example the IX this will be thethird time they haved release

and for all you people you know who you are i was in a rush in bcis that computer class

yes 80 post
tongue.gif

Not putting or putting out? If you read a few forums back JB is indeed producing these shoes in the packages that are to shortly come next year.

what the hell are you talking about? Did you read what you typed b4 you hit the button? You made NO sense.

Use simpler term if English is not your first language.
I guess you were trying to say: "I guess we would not see JB re-release the shoes that had been retroed, for example, IXs."

Yes, OnlyRetroXi is right.
I don't quite agree with you about the IX.
IX white/Black/Red is going to be released in the IX/XIV package.
Also, what's the point you were trying to make?
"No more re-retro", that's it?

hahaha exactly

it's GUESS not GUEST

and make sure that in the future

don't say please BARE with me, which should be please BEAR with me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jwalker123

i guest we can throw away the idea that jb are not going to put out shoes that have already been release for a second time for example the IX this will be the third time they haved release
Who ever said that??

Hello....

Black AJ3
White Cement AJ3?
Red Laser / Mars 4?
White Red / Patent AJ 1?

you all need to chill. niketalk is not only viewed by americans. we do have members from china, taiwan, and many more. be mature about it. other thancorrecting the guy, you bash him.

Back
Top Bottom