Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

^Based on earlier write ups, these are a NY area release only, not sure if that has changed. Good luck to those who want to cop.

^Based on earlier write ups, these are a NY area release only, not sure if that has changed. Good luck to those who want to cop.

nice box, terrible shoe...poor melo will never have a nice shoe. he should just start wearing retro pe's again. THOSE would sell

nice box, terrible shoe...poor melo will never have a nice shoe. he should just start wearing retro pe's again. THOSE would sell

just saw this thread i just posted the this video on the other thread, delete this if it's redundant

goto 10:30 in the video

just saw this thread i just posted the this video on the other thread, delete this if it's redundant

goto 10:30 in the video

I don't think there's anything they could do to make me like those shoes. They're not awful, but they're just so mehh. I'd pay for the box before I'd pay for the shoes
laugh.gif

I don't think there's anything they could do to make me like those shoes. They're not awful, but they're just so mehh. I'd pay for the box before I'd pay for the shoes
laugh.gif

so what the official word on these???.....are they still dropping june 1st???.....all 3 colors on the same day???.....and will they be @ hoh and on ndc @ all???.......thanks

Back
Top Bottom