resident evil 6

I'm playing leon's campaign now (on the plane) and I'm having fun with it. I've played all RE and I'm a casual gamer so I'm not looking into it too deeply into it like the rest of you. I'm just enjoying the twist and turn of the storyline and dying a million times.:D

laugh.gif
 Some of you are ******ed man. I love this game so far. Leon's campaign was greatness.

About to play with Chris. Stop complaining so damn much and enjoy it for what it is, A GAME.

:lol:  Some of you are ******ed man. I love this game so far. Leon's campaign was greatness.

About to play with Chris. Stop complaining so damn much and enjoy it for what it is, A GAME.

shut up the game is wack; it's Resident Evil and should be held to a standard of excellence not mediocrity

lol i dont see how yall play these games... it sucks and when u think about it all you doing is running around shooting at a.i zombies .... just wasting time and whats the point... what do you feel you accomplished???

shut up the game is wack; it's Resident Evil and should be held to a standard of excellence not mediocrity
excatly this game is wack.. they spend millions of dollars on it and come out with a game that not even good its just staight oh move left move right shoot... smh them millions of dollars couldve produced a better game... thats why these games always goes to like 30$ after a month or so...

Just beat Chris' campaign, very fun action twist on the series imo; reminded me of Lost Planet but with J'avo instead of aliens. His final boss fight is a pain in the a**...not od difficult, just annoying. Playing thru Leon's now & it's def got the classic survival horror vibe of RE with normal zombies (so far)
the plot twist is crazy:
You find out about 3/4 of the way thru Chris' campaign that Jake is Wesker's son & has C-Virus antibodies in his blood (part of the antidote for the virus) so you can't kill him

Too be honest that's not a spoiler. Capcom said one of those out loud before the game came out and the demo outed the other part. smh

^ and everybody in this thread hasn't played the demo or watched every Capcom interview about the game so it IS a spoiler to some

Last edited:
:rofl:  So damn upset for nothing. Ok dude, let something so petty anger you while I enjoy it and go about my day.

You're the one who came in here calling people ******ed right?

You upset that some people don't have the low standards that you do?

You're the one who came in here calling people ******ed right?
You upset that some people don't have the low standards that you do?
Not at all.
happy.gif

I just don't see the point in getting upset. Take it back if you don't like it. I am fully enjoying it.

I've read enough. I loved RE for its supposed to be. RE2 was my favorite, I think I played that game over 100 times. :smokin

But after reading all these reviews about not having the same feel as RE1-RE3, I'm passing on this. SMH...this was the only game I wanted to play this year. :smh:

I'm enjoying the game for what it is.

Started Chris' campaign and after 2 chapters gonna mix it up on Sherry.

Can't wait to complete all 3 campaigns and play Ada. :smokin

I'm enjoying the game for what it is.
Started Chris' campaign and after 2 chapters gonna mix it up on Sherry.
Can't wait to complete all 3 campaigns and play Ada. :smokin
Chris final boss is hella frustrating, gotta start over, anybody saying this isn't survival horror, eat a ****, having to conserve ammo like back in the day, especially to anybody who played re1 directors cut and code Veronica know what I am talking about."n**as want my old s**t, buy my old albums" jayz, that's how I feel about this thread, game has its issues but what game doesn't and every game I have played this pass year gets repetitive and you do the same **** over and over, stop complaining, don't like it, don't buy it

Chris final boss is hella frustrating, gotta start over, anybody saying this isn't survival horror, eat a ****, having to conserve ammo like back in the day, especially to anybody who played re1 directors cut and code Veronica know what I am talking about."n**as want my old s**t, buy my old albums" jayz, that's how I feel about this thread, game has its issues but what game doesn't and every game I have played this pass year gets repetitive and you do the same **** over and over, stop complaining, don't like it, don't buy it

wait til you fight Leon's lol

beat all 3 main campaigns, playing thru as Ada now. it's got a different dynamic because you have no partner like Leon/Chris/Jake but her weapons are def more powerful and she can use the grappling-hook gun (certain areas on each "map"/chapter) to get out of crazy situations :smokin

co-sign on the underlined part too; I've beat every "main" Resident Evil in the series & have had a good amount of fun with 6. will return it to Blockbuster after I beat Ada's campaign & copping Dishonored on Tuesday :smokin

Last edited:
wait til you fight Leon's lol
beat all 3 main campaigns, playing thru as Ada now. it's got a different dynamic because you have no partner like Leon/Chris/Jake but her weapons are def more powerful and she can use the grappling-hook gun (certain areas on each "map"/chapter) to get out of crazy situations :smokin
co-sign on the underlined part too; I've beat every "main" Resident Evil in the series & have had a good amount of fun with 6. will return it to Blockbuster after I beat Ada's campaign & copping Dishonored on Tuesday :smokin
Beat Leon's first and that rope **** made me so furious
Edit: call of duty is a turd to me but only enjoy it when playing with friends, I can name a ton of hyped games that are meh for me, not a fanboy but a realist and a lot of games now a days don't even justify playing but If I line it, I pick it up, if I don't have any interest in the beginning I won't cop/rent, to each his own, I like it/thread

Back
Top Bottom