Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

I was able to get these for $55.00 last month
grin.gif

Copped two pairs of the wht/rd 12s. Waiting for the price on the Flu Games to drop so I can cop one pair.

These still sittin on shelves in all colorways, im sure if they brought out some of the PEs in limited numbers they would sell out.

Why dont they release the XIs in these volumes? Surley it would make more sense to release more colorways in the popular jordans than havin classic Js sit on sale racks.

U know what's funny when da og black/reds came out I was like damn they shoulda been suede.... then fastforward to da flu games I was like nice! Saw them in person & was like ugk!

Idk for some reason I don't like just all black/red jordans like da 12's & 13's... I need a lil white in da mix.

Not too big on the suede on the new bred XII's. I do like the og Nubucks though, the durabuck on that shoe was amazing. 
pimp.gif

Copped OG white/red XII's on napsize for like 200$ shipped about 3 years ago. They still look better than those cdp's that dropped 
laugh.gif

I WAS mad until I saw Playoffs on ebay 
eek.gif
 ..atleast one of the colorways is doing selling for what I would expect them to sell for.

i'm surprised that the retro nubucks were able to drop the price on og nubucks by more than 50%.

the 12's are favorite jordan, my first jordan, and it stinks to see the nubucks and the cherry's sit on shelves, while i think flu game deserve to sit on shelves. The quality is on point for the nubucks and the cherry's so I don't know why its still sitting around

Originally Posted by ktana23

the 12's are favorite jordan, my first jordan, and it stinks to see the nubucks and the cherry's sit on shelves, while i think flu game deserve to sit on shelves. The quality is on point for the nubucks and the cherry's so I don't know why its still sitting around
indifferent.gif

and OG nubuck 12's wit durabuck >>>>>>>> 2009 nubuck XII with that suede...

like several of yall, i'm waitin on these to discount before buying. so...

i called Hibbett Sports today (they're a gold mine sometimes), and they do have a fair size run still available...but for retail--$150.

also called nikefind just to check and make sure no more have hit outlets. Gurnee still has the flu game 12s for $119.99. no white/reds yet.

I think its even sadder that the new age hypebeasts call the wht/red XII's "cherry".

I got a rant... Why do you guys put "Vol" on your main topics? Volume what???? Must be da same %#@$*#@+% dat made up "bred" or "raptors"...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I got a rant... Why do you guys put "Vol" on your main topics? Volume what???? Must be da same %#@$*#@+% dat made up "bred" or "raptors"...

its general section meme.

why do sneakers have to sell out ??? why can't it be like back in the day

and no one is mad that they didn't.

Im happy with my white/red XIIs.

Not getting those ugly flu games.

and I will get the RIsing Suns when they are on sale.

i have a $20 off coupon from FNL, but right now these are still discounts excluded so i guess i'll just wait a little longer to get my 2nd pair
tired.gif

They are sitting for many reasons...Mostly because the only people interested in these cheap versions of classics are young kids who have no reference about what Jordan or Jordans USED to be about...add to that the price gouging JB is trying to get away with and the fact that the kids who actually want them usually have to convince their parents to buy them for them....you can expect everything with that logo on to sit for a long time from here on out, unless released in super limited numbers...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Come at me bro

Still waiting for the outlets to get them. I wouldn't even mind B grades. I'm gonna rock em till they are dead anyway

Damn. Where do you guys live that they have FSR's of these? Jordans always sell out here in Vegas

There all over NYC i will cop when they hit the outlet two pairs of each and i will probably just ball in em till I'm old and grey

Back
Top Bottom