[[ Rick Ross - Super High - Today 3:30 Est. ]]

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I thought a Def Jam employee said that Rawse wasn't gonna drop this year or he didn't have a release date yet? If he got a single dropping doesn't that mean he's on his way? Atleast by Fall?
I asked him about it in the other thread, but didn't get an answer. I was wondering the same knowing the single was coming ...

yeah dude said he was no where on schedule....but happens to be the first to release a single before Jeezy who has a album release date n Kanye

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I thought a Def Jam employee said that Rawse wasn't gonna drop this year or he didn't have a release date yet? If he got a single dropping doesn't that mean he's on his way? Atleast by Fall?
I asked him about it in the other thread, but didn't get an answer. I was wondering the same knowing the single was coming ...

yeah dude said he was no where on schedule....but happens to be the first to release a single before Jeezy who has a album release date n Kanye

I thought a Def Jam employee said that Rawse wasn't gonna drop thisyear or he didn't have a release date yet? If he got a single droppingdoesn't that mean he's on his way? Atleast by Fall?

yeahdude said he was no where on schedule....but happens to be the first torelease a single before Jeezy who has a album release date n Kanye

Aight I was just making sure I wasn't the only one who saw someone post that. And its a good point. He got a single dropping before Jeezy and 'Ye? No release date?

I thought a Def Jam employee said that Rawse wasn't gonna drop thisyear or he didn't have a release date yet? If he got a single droppingdoesn't that mean he's on his way? Atleast by Fall?

yeahdude said he was no where on schedule....but happens to be the first torelease a single before Jeezy who has a album release date n Kanye

Aight I was just making sure I wasn't the only one who saw someone post that. And its a good point. He got a single dropping before Jeezy and 'Ye? No release date?
laugh.gif
I didn't want to doubt someone that works for IDJ, but I was like "Damn, single drops in like a few days, dude." ...

they said he had no date and the album wasnt near completion...

it mighta been that way... it still might be that way... labels are fickle...

im pretty sure this is just a street single...

he probably wont drop for a another couple months or so...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

According to Nahright....

Produced by DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy. Mixed by Guru.

Teflon Don drops June 29th.

pimp.gif

If this hits the radio hard then Def Jam may run with this joint.  This joint will definitely be a banger on alot of DJ Mixshows mos def.

I said I wasn't sure at the time when he would drop. He's on schedule for June as of right now. But yeah, at the time it was TBA.

Jeezy , 'Ye and The Roots (don't hold your breath on this one though) scheduled for June as well. Going to be a packed month. Jeezy's street single is out/out soon I believe.

Also apologies to whoever said they didn't get a response. I can't keep up with #%^@ when Yuku deletes posts all the time lol

Say what you want about him,but this cat stay putting out banger after banger with weakness,he knows his style,and he knows which beats fit him the best,and plus he has the ''it'' factor,im not going to lie,everytime he drops im thinking hes going to slip up and not do as good as he did before,he probably found his nich way before he even blew up,cause he stays choosing the right beats,and he stays in his lane and never dissapoints with what he drops.

This joint is smooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
pimp.gif

Waiting for the dirty version though.

Ever since doing that Maybach Music track, he has been on point. His choice of the smooth instrumentals have got to be the best in the business. I'm hoping this album will be as good as DTR.

the only thing about ross' music is that its just for now... i think we all know that tho...
QFT!

and the only thing keeping him afloat is his flow and production...........but you wont have longevity if you limit yourself to rapping about fine cuisine, designer brands, top models, and vacations all damn day!

anywayz.....this beat is Super Tight, but Ross' lyrics were Super Wack....i think we all know that tho...

Back
Top Bottom