RIP George Floyd

Goodell’s apology is downright hilarious to those of us who know what this is really about. IF he apologizes to Kaep through extending him a gig in the NFL with a team or in the offices like we think that he is going to do? I HOPE that Kaep tells him to kiss his *** in some public setting. The way they tried to scam him during that last workout this past season, was downright despicable. It’s time, and BLACK people are about to change the entire globe.

tenor (3).gif

A
Goodell’s apology is downright hilarious to those of us who know what this is really about. IF he apologizes to Kaep through extending him a gig in the NFL with a team or in the offices like we think that he is going to do? I HOPE that Kaep tells him to kiss his *** in some public setting. The way they tried to scam him during that last workout this past season, was downright despicable. It’s time, and BLACK people are about to change the entire globe.

As much as I want you to be right, this is merely a spectacle and things will go back to "normal"

I’m done with the NFL

I try to keep in mind that Twitter is not real life,

but some of the backlash I see Deray getting is soooooo dumb,

people want to cosplay as revolutionaries instead of actually helping black people.

Back
Top Bottom