ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hope we have more options as far as colors for the soles. Hopefully not just black and white.

So I've yet to see an ID pic where either the laces, swoosh, or inner lining are different from each other. Somewhat discouraging, hope they aren't connected colors.
Pretty sure those 3 will have to be the same color

Ill wk around it

How're the solarsofts treating you? Looking to get the black pair for the summer.
Mh they're comfortable, but it's a different kind of comfort. It's like a barefoot kinda comfort. It doesn't have the same "walking on clouds" comfort as roshes do, but they're nice to walk in nonetheless. I just didn't like how they don't have half sizes, cuz 9.5 woulda been perfect for me (i'm a true 9). My pinky toe hits the toebox on the 9 and the 10's look like clown shoes on me lol.

Last edited:
Was this for the Sqauds? Also did you email them in regards to the adjustment or call them?

Yes the Squads. I emailed them a day before I purchased them and just got this email today asking for my order # if I did pick them up. So I gave it and now I received $10 back.

You are not alone friend, mids have zero appeal to me. Roshes are meant to be lows. Don't how big of a hit these would have been if Nike didn't slap the "QS" tag on them. Besides the nycs I feel they all look the same with just different colored sock liners. Easy pass. Waiting for the speckled black and white and Mango V2.

Who ever said roshes are meant to be low? Why did they make the trails and now mids. Roshes are meant to be comfortable

Yes the Squads. I emailed them a day before I purchased them and just got this email today asking for my order # if I did pick them up. So I gave it and now I received $10 back.
Is the $10 going back to your card or are they sending you a gift card? I ordered the Sqauds online and called in to ask for the refund. Now the items have shipped, but still no change for the charges. So maybe I should email them and tell them.

What exactly did you email them to get them to adjust it?

Thanks!!

Is the $10 going back to your card or are they sending you a gift card? I ordered the Sqauds online and called in to ask for the refund. Now the items have shipped, but still no change for the charges. So maybe I should email them and tell them.

What exactly did you email them to get them to adjust it?

Thanks!!
"I was looking to purchase a pair of Squadron Blue Roshe Runs. However the price seems to have risen at the time of purchase and I have a screenshot of the sale price. Would it be possible to be reimbursed / price changed?"

That's what I wrote on Thursday and that was the same day I picked them up. Since he told me the difference would be credited back to me I'm assuming they will be giving it to me straight through my bank card that I used to order. If not then I'll end up using a gift card for another pair if that happens. I wish I could've picked up someones Rewards $20 offer on it if it worked.

Pretty sure those 3 will have to be the same color

Ill wk around it

I need to see more midsole colors for me to invest in IDs. $110 & dont they always charge for shipping on IDs? Then another $3 to switch laces, creeping near that $140 range, i rather wait for new $70 colorways.

IDs should have the capacity to create designs such as these below
nike-roshe-run-floral-print-sample-02.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone need a size 8 in the squadron blue...I will be at ontario mills if I dont find anyone interested imma return them to the nike outlet there. Pm me if interested !

Last edited:
The mid city pack didn't really grow on my until recently. Even then I'm on the fence but figured I rather pick up a pair and see for myself in person, and return if I really didn't like em.

I'd only wear em with pants or denim personally, but that's just me. I don't think they look nice with shorts. (Not knocking ya'll who are gonna rock em with shorts)

I wanted to pick up the TKO & PRS but only ended up getting 1 of 2 because the TKO sold out quick.

Luckily I remember I had a free shipping code from NDC to use.

Anyone care to post a video review or maybe more on feet picture pls? Thanks

I'm about to order a pair of roshes on footasylum.com and had a quick question to anyone that ever ordered from there; on their site, the sizes listed are UK sizes? So if I need a size 10 I need to buy a size 9 on their website correct? Thanks

I'm about to order a pair of roshes on footasylum.com and had a quick question to anyone that ever ordered from there; on their site, the sizes listed are UK sizes? So if I need a size 10 I need to buy a size 9 on their website correct? Thanks

correct

I'm debating on just copping from footaaylum too so I don't waste my money before mangos hit the us lol. I can use my wc rewards to get tarps for like $40 so it's like I paid retail for both hehe. Good idea?

I think the mid city pack looks alright. One thing I noticed that kills the shoe though is the wrinkly toe box that forms or seems to appear when worn...

I think the mid city pack looks alright. One thing I noticed that kills the shoe though is the wrinkly toe box that forms or seems to appear when worn...
Yeah that is what turned me away from these. Great looking shoes and usage of colors and materials. That toebox just killed it for me.

how long do id's usually stay on nike? dont have the money to id one right now, but might be interested in id'ing one in the future

Back
Top Bottom