ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah don't be worried by that. They have a grey swoosh.

Just took this picture, this is exactly what they look like.
imo these look better than the OG sails... that swoosh makes the shoe stand out more versus the subtlety of the darker swoosh on the sails

Anyone else have nice Paris on feet pics? I need to feel better about missing out on the Tokyo. They definitely look awesome.

Don't worry my dude, Paris is the way to go
Ill def post pictures when mine come I'm the mail

Last edited:
Where the hell are the mango v2's and black speckles damn it! I'm super close to pulling the trigger on a grey Yeezy version of roshe's if these don't drop soon! :smh:

You will not regret them when you have them in your hands. The shoes are dope!

Agreed. One shouldnt have anything to do with the other. The Tokyos are beautiful in person. You can't create that on ID.

Conflict should only occur if funds are tight.

The different textiles tied together with Hot Punch, wowzers! Once you have them in hand, you will have a change of heart.

^^^I just messaged the seller my thoughts. 

roll.gif

roll.gif

....wait, is the seller in this thread?? 
I wouldn't doubt it

For the Bay Area heads.

Stopped by Gilroy outlet today. No Roshes at Factory store, but Shoe Palace had a lot of sizes in the FBs (except for Mints), Squads, Tarps, and Gammas.

That seller on ebay is all kinds of dumb. First cw isn't right. Second the estimated delivery date would be by April 17th, when in reality it is May 17th. Dude also ordered a 9.5 .... what? Thats so limiting as a seller you might as well list it  as any size available. Then finally hes hardly going to make money off of this. He might make $30. This kind of reselling bugs me. Do you have nothing better to do? 

Back
Top Bottom