ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i got the euro release wolf grey so im going to pass on the greys comin thursday, but the sole is the inticing part. smh

im about to cop a Gr release of the ID too. but if i had known about a GR MC i would have done my ID's so much differently. wtf nike

the Nordstrom in Houston Galleria sells everything from og mesh, new mesh, suede, etc.

I got these on the Nordstrom online store.

i got the mens flyknit rosherun qs pack .... there is no mens multi color as far as i can see . i have 5 mens colors and none are the multi ....

i will have hi res photos of 4 of the mens flyknit roshes up tmrw , our white black pair have not shipped yet due to warehouse issues but the other 4 colors are scheduled for delivery tmrw

still no email from nike :frown: haha but got my eyes on that volt pair. Don't own a thing that is volt but it will be a great piece to wear in the summer to stand out. 

Checking on NDC under my orders says shipped. May be here by the end if the week! Not tracking yet tho.

is it just me or did they change the volt flyknit? I thought the upper part of the NM sole had a green tint to it?

is it just me or did they change the volt flyknit? I thought the upper part of the NM sole had a green tint to it?
In some pictures they look all white which imo looks better, but on Nike's release page it shows the upper part of the NM sole has a mint tint to it:

Additional pics of the green tint:

I actually prefer the all white sole. Oh well, either will work.

Wonder how these will sell? Hopefully they will maybe sit for a while?
i feel like all volt is either hit or miss. Either it will sell out or sit. Maybe because it is flyknit it won't sit but i just want it to sit long enough for me to cop on discount when i head in store for work on thursday. If they not available then it wasn't meant to be i guess. So many other shoes this month. 

Back
Top Bottom