Ryan Sheckler Rockin' JB Gear...

who cares...that show is lame...this is almost as interesting as the people who post fat joe wearing j's

His mom is fine as hell!!!

Id smash in a second.
MILF!!!
laugh.gif

His MILF mom would get it, Far as him.............. kid cry's way way too much.

Those stupid dream squences from his past "I never thought......... my mom......... and dad.............. would be living under two diffrent roofs"

White chicks love dude though.

Waahhh my mom and dad divorced a couple years like 90% of America does, and I can't get over it and I got too much money for riding a piece of wood onwheels all day...That show is the worst, that kid has it too easy and whines and cries

I personally find this very pecular, as eveyone in the skateboard knows a kook like Ryan Sheckler would never wear anything Jordan on his own. Now if this issomething to do with the "jordan skate brand" we have been hearing about, they really, really picked the wrong guy to represent them. Seriously, ifanyone from Jordan reads these boards, you guys have no idea what you are getting into, seriously, there is no cred with this kid, he is a laughing stock. Youguys are really blowing it, a disgrace to the Jordan name and $kateboarding for that matter. People just can't leave well enough alone. Read this now orlose tons of money and credibility later.....

I'd also like to mention if skate jocks like this guy start wearing Jordans like it's anything else, i'm completely done with Jordans, i swear togod. Get ready for a ton of DS 9's in listings because this may ruin it for me for good.

Originally Posted by skatenerd

I personally find this very pecular, as eveyone in the skateboard knows a kook like Ryan Sheckler would never wear anything Jordan on his own. Now if this is something to do with the "jordan skate brand" we have been hearing about, they really, really picked the wrong guy to represent them. Seriously, if anyone from Jordan reads these boards, you guys have no idea what you are getting into, seriously, there is no cred with this kid, he is a laughing stock. You guys are really blowing it, a disgrace to the Jordan name and $kateboarding for that matter. People just can't leave well enough alone. Read this now or lose tons of money and credibility later.....
dude i have seen him purchase JB stuff with my own eyes, just him and his friends

Back
Top Bottom