Samsung Vibrant got stolen. Got it back thanks to the dumbest criminal in the world.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

You go girl!
laugh.gif

didnt beat him up because of Gas station Cameras?? I would have started swinging on that fool the Instant I saw the Phone

didnt beat him up because of Gas station Cameras?? I would have started swinging on that fool the Instant I saw the Phone

i would have still beat his *%% until he told me who put him up to it and beat his *%% some more for trying to play me

i would have still beat his *%% until he told me who put him up to it and beat his *%% some more for trying to play me

That's messed up, you invite people to your crib and something goes missing!! Well you got your phone back, but I would of still given him *@+ whipping for steal from me!

That's messed up, you invite people to your crib and something goes missing!! Well you got your phone back, but I would of still given him *@+ whipping for steal from me!

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

What happened.

• Had some people over at my house.
  • A couple sketch random people show up.
  • I kick everyone out in a nice fashion, it was late and I told everyone to leave
  • My phone was drying off in a bag of rice in the kitchen, it was going to work just had some water damage not sure if it was really broken but it fell in water and it was dead so i didn't want to take any chances.
  • Forgot to hide it before people came and it got stolen
  • Nobody at the party knew what happened with it but they all suspected this one kid because he is notorious for having sticky fingers. (one girl claimed she saw him take it but she was really drunk and her story was iffy)
  • I find where the kid lives and talk to him about it. He claims he doesn't know anything
  • I give him my number (replacement phone) and told him I'll give cash if he gets it back (I have a feeling at this point he has it)
  • He calls me a week later saying he found the phone and a friend of his had it. He told me the kid wanted 210 for it
  • I asked him who the friend was and he didn't tell me. What he told me was this kid wasn't at the party, I asked if the kid knew anyone there and he said no. (big mistake)
  • I tell him that I'll meet him with money at the gas station, (I don't bring money he doesn't bring the phone) he says he isn't dealing with me anymore. (couldn't beat him up because there was cameras everywhere
  • He calls me back saying he will meet up again. We meet close to my brothers house he brings the phone and I just snatch it from his hand.
This guy stole my phone and tried to sell it back to me. What a loser!

Cool story. Very cool
Before you go calling people names, let's review.  YOU:
- let randoms in your house
- dropped your brand new phone in water
- forgot to hide your brand new phone that you dropped in water
- got jacked

CLIFFNOTES - Someone other than the criminal is dumb. 
It's not like I partied with these people the whole night. When I saw them in my house I called an end to the party. I did exactly what anyone else throwing a party  would do, random dudes show up at 2am you end it. It's not like I was standing at the door all night someone prolly let them in behind my back IDK.

But at the end of the day this kid can't do anything to me. He knows where I live, I know where he lives. I also could end his life with my bare hands if I wanted to. These fake %*$ cats in here that have never fought in their damn lives telling me to hurt the kid, he was willing to meet up, if he tried something (or brought more people) I had my knife on me. I'm not shook in the slightest bit. I don't want to sit in a cell for a cell phone sorry goons.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

What happened.

• Had some people over at my house.
  • A couple sketch random people show up.
  • I kick everyone out in a nice fashion, it was late and I told everyone to leave
  • My phone was drying off in a bag of rice in the kitchen, it was going to work just had some water damage not sure if it was really broken but it fell in water and it was dead so i didn't want to take any chances.
  • Forgot to hide it before people came and it got stolen
  • Nobody at the party knew what happened with it but they all suspected this one kid because he is notorious for having sticky fingers. (one girl claimed she saw him take it but she was really drunk and her story was iffy)
  • I find where the kid lives and talk to him about it. He claims he doesn't know anything
  • I give him my number (replacement phone) and told him I'll give cash if he gets it back (I have a feeling at this point he has it)
  • He calls me a week later saying he found the phone and a friend of his had it. He told me the kid wanted 210 for it
  • I asked him who the friend was and he didn't tell me. What he told me was this kid wasn't at the party, I asked if the kid knew anyone there and he said no. (big mistake)
  • I tell him that I'll meet him with money at the gas station, (I don't bring money he doesn't bring the phone) he says he isn't dealing with me anymore. (couldn't beat him up because there was cameras everywhere
  • He calls me back saying he will meet up again. We meet close to my brothers house he brings the phone and I just snatch it from his hand.
This guy stole my phone and tried to sell it back to me. What a loser!

Cool story. Very cool
Before you go calling people names, let's review.  YOU:
- dropped your brand new phone in water
- forgot to hide your brand new phone that you dropped in water
- got jacked

CLIFFNOTES - Someone other than the criminal is dumb. 
It's not like I partied with these people the whole night. When I saw them in my house I called an end to the party. I did exactly what anyone else throwing a party  would do, random dudes show up at 2am you end it. It's not like I was standing at the door all night someone prolly let them in behind my back IDK.

But at the end of the day this kid can't do anything to me. He knows where I live, I know where he lives. I also could end his life with my bare hands if I wanted to. These fake %*$ cats in here that have never fought in their damn lives telling me to hurt the kid, he was willing to meet up, if he tried something (or brought more people) I had my knife on me. I'm not shook in the slightest bit. I don't want to sit in a cell for a cell phone sorry goons.

I think you should return the kid's phone back. What you did is considered theft and is punishable by the law.

I think you should return the kid's phone back. What you did is considered theft and is punishable by the law.

Back
Top Bottom