San Antonio NT's Come in...

I had fun yesterday, good seeing everyone that came out. Also congrats to UCASTA!

See you guys on Wednesday at sneakerpalooza!

the summit.....A big thumbs down
eyes.gif

bun b's yellow lobster was the highlight on my day.......and duh our sneaks up table

As for the trip to Vegas, words cant explain but someone needs to cut ant's hair. his haircut was shhhhhhabbbbbby!!!

Billy I love that avatar! The wife's been bugging me to take a pic of us in front of that thing.

As far as the Summit is concerned, we've seen it before. It shouldn't have been a surprise. Aaron's wedding would have been better. Oh wait, IWASN'T INVITED!

To say that our little trip to Sin City was Epic is an understatement.
eek.gif
The pictures will be posted once Ucasta has given them his blessing
wink.gif
. Wedon't want all of the shenanigans that took place jeopardizing his one day old marriage now do we? I'm joking but we will all see the "RRated" photos very soon. Oh and I'm glad you all made it back from H-Town safe and sound. Will anyone be attending the Wednesday event this week?

you were not invited fred ?, i had fun yesterday listening to some fools b fools my highlight was the drive and now im wearing my thin shorts LOL !!!!!!!!!!for those that rolled with us u know wat im talking about

Hello everyone. This is Lydiette using Ignacio's account. I wanted to invite all of you to celebrate Ignacio's birthday this Friday at Hooligans. Thisis the same place we met at for Aaron and Gabe's birthday get together. I was thinking 9:30 PM. If you could make it out that would be great. HopefullyI'll see most of you Friday night.

All I have to say is You looked really cute sucking on your eiffel tower drink ... Remember u can clock out and meet me outside ..... U kid robot ....

AntDizzle4AckRight wrote:
All I have to say is You looked really cute sucking on your eiffel tower drink ... Remember u can clock out and meet me outside ..... U kid robot ....

whoa nice to see you put down your peace pipe and post your "23rd" post....thats about 1 post per year.

but that in and out burger debacale was truly sent to me by the heavens above.....im glad me and joesuf instgated that and pushed you to the brink.

but that yard stick of you were sucking on like a bombpop helped.

So next time you know, i have de-code the secret menu again, so next time the worker doesnt get fired.

ANIMAL STYLE: mustard cooked beef patty, extra pickles, extra sauce with grilled onions

THE FLYING DUTCHMAN: 2 patties, 2 slices of cheese NO lettuce No bun

GRILLED CHEESE: Cheese-burger without the "burger"

PROTEIN STYLE: Any burger wrapped in lettuce, with no bun

FRIES, ANIMAL SYTLE: French fries with secert sauce,onions, and cheese on top of finished burger

MONKEY STYLE: animal style burger, french fries on top

ROAD KILL: Animal style fries with chopped patty and ketchup

100X 100: 100 patties and 100 slices of cheese on a single bun *NOW BANNED*
the biggest available burger now is the
4x4

There you go ant, learn it, love it, known it! but seroiusly next time lets try to stay more closer together, i hated that some nights we were separtated attimes

whutp. still here in nica. ill be bak thurs (and im djing that night at luz $2.50 you call it)
i should be down for fri, i dont have a gig as of right now, but ya
nica has been fun, ready to head back to civilization though,
here's a sneak peak of the trip....if you know what it is...you know
pimp.gif

1012136.jpg

WELL THE SUMMIT WAS AIGHT I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER....BEST PARTS WHERE SEEING BUNS YELLOW LOBSTERS AND 60+ PACK AND DJ CLARKKENT SAYING FREDS LEBRON TABLE WAS "HEAVY" HAHA HAD A GOOD TIME THOUGH FELLAS.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

next time lets try to stay more closer together, i hated that some nights we were separtated at times

ummmmm, no mo?

it was meant because at the clubs there was alot of romom going on...... guys on guy kissing and +%@ grabbing but you have to see the pics to understand....pushing the two queen beds together for the 8 people pile up was pretty crazy also.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

next time lets try to stay more closer together, i hated that some nights we were separtated at times

ummmmm, no mo?

it was meant because at the clubs there was alot of romom going on...... guys on guy kissing and +%@ grabbing but you have to see the pics to understand.... pushing the two queen beds together for the 8 people pile up was pretty crazy also.
sick.gif

Ill pass on the pics.

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

I too will pass but you can send me the girl on girl kissing pics...................................

At least we rode on all 4 tires. BTW- nice doughnut tire on your ride, y'all do it big and cutting edge @ Big D eh?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

I too will pass but you can send me the girl on girl kissing pics...................................

At least we rode on all 4 tires. BTW- nice doughnut tire on your ride, y'all do it big and cutting edge @ Big D eh?
sick.gif

They 10's but I keep em clean tho........................
pimp.gif

I too ate at In and Out, it was overrated. Wataburger is WAY better.

i had in and out, thought it was good, whataburger is not better
sick.gif
whataburger is ok....
if u REALLY wanna have a good burger u need to check out
freddy_custards.png

Back
Top Bottom