Santa is an anagram for satan

satan and god mentioned in the same post? sillyputty is going to have fun with this one

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Dog is God backwards.

Mind = Blown
t239985_m18910_mind%20blown.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

satan and god mentioned in the same post? sillyputty is going to have fun with this one

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
fwNpl.jpg
2ubf.jpg
356u0y.jpg
odRtr.jpg
upJNu.jpg
Xg18T.gif
ksEcp.jpg

Just a lil' sumthing. 

when i was 6 i accidentally wrote a letter to satan. My mom was like you might want to change that

Christmas isn't the birth of Christ, it's a pagan slave holiday that Constantine change into the name of God so everyone could have the day off.

The Krampus visits all the naughty kids on Santa's list.
I rather get a lump of coal than a visit from the Krampus.

Originally Posted by go rilla

I'm almost certain he just types in key words related to religion and has his anti-God material in chronological order.

Try and trivialize this all you want but im pretty sure that this is legit. It just makes perfect sense all around. Its false idol worship

Try and trivialize this all you want but im pretty sure that this is legit. It just makes perfect sense all around. Its false idol worship

Yeah, if only we had more than 26 letters in the English alphabet (and only so many phonemes) we wouldn't have to make these sorts of connections with devil characters... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Yeah, if only we had more than 26 letters in the English alphabet (and only so many phonemes) we wouldn't have to make these sorts of connections with devil characters... 
eyes.gif

Your cynicism is greatly appreciated. Look i'm far from a religious person, matter-fact i'm agnostic. I do believe in the subconscious and spirituality and it just seems funny to me, like this is some subconscious manipulation.

Back
Top Bottom