***Seeing people from high-school Unnappreciation***

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

working for your own gear at 15 > asking your parents for it.

Being fresh off of your personality, and not material things > Fresh off your jays.

Not caring if you were popular in highschool (which I was) > Caring
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

grin.gif

working for your own gear at 15 > asking your parents for it.

Being fresh off of your personality, and not material things > Fresh off your jays.

Not caring if you were popular in highschool (which I was) > Caring
grin.gif
pimp.gif
thats how I was. I was just there and it was funny, classclowns always win!
laugh.gif

I see people now and im like
smh.gif
I'm glad i left man still living with they momma and mess come on bo.

pleeeeeeeaaase........

power and influence over a bunch of impressionable teens >>> moral victories especially when your young and girls is doin w/e they gotta do to be inda "inner circles"
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
power and influence? wut?...lemme guess, you were that dude who wasn't quite skilled enough to hoop on the varsity squad, and wasn't quitefast enough for the football team, and didn't have the humor to get friends off your personality. So you spent your bi monthly paycheck from footlocker anddiddy bopped your way to getting wavy to impress other males in order to gain acceptance and in turn get insecure females with no fathers at home?....Am Iclose?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
power and influence? wut?...lemme guess, you were that dude who wasn't quite skilled enough to hoop on the varsity squad, and wasn't quite fast enough for the football team, and didn't have the humor to get friends off your personality. So you spent your bi monthly paycheck from footlocker and diddy bopped your way to getting wavy to impress other males in order to gain acceptance and in turn get insecure females with no fathers at home?....Am I close?

laugh.gif
Ouch. That's some flames right here.

I see this dude I use to go to school with at the gym all the time

Dude was really weird and strange back in the day

I only knew him because we had all the same classes but we were not really friends

He stays giving me this look like he wants me to come over and talk to him really weird
eyes.gif

I guess he thinks Ima say whats up to him now that he is buff and has dreads
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
power and influence? wut?...lemme guess, you were that dude who wasn't quite skilled enough to hoop on the varsity squad, and wasn't quite fast enough for the football team, and didn't have the humor to get friends off your personality. So you spent your bi monthly paycheck from footlocker and diddy bopped your way to getting wavy to impress other males in order to gain acceptance and in turn get insecure females with no fathers at home?....Am I close?
naw, more like

money power and respect
pimp.gif

once da cash flow was there so and you gained a rep for bein fresh, you had your main dudes then you had da dojas around to do your little bidding, and in ternda amount of people you

presided over basically made you known wit da chicks who in tern wanted to be around you just cuz...which in tern made for some pretty wild hookie parties
pimp.gif
wink.gif

pleeeeeeeaaase........

power and influence over a bunch of impressionable teens >>> moral victories especially when your young and girls is doin w/e they gotta do to be in da "inner circles"
pimp.gif
Today, do you have power and influence over adults though?

went to international school = high school friends scattered across the globe.

end up running into them in random places..

las vegas airport, hong kong airport.. weddings in ohio of all places..

OP, I am 100% with you on this topic. This is the reason I avoid spots that I'm going to run into people from HS. I could have made your exact post myself.

I guess I'm different. I was cool wit people in H.S. but some were just haters for no reason and I didnt roll with them. I saw some people from H.S. when Iwent home for Memorial Day Weekend. They stared and came to give me dap. I said "wassup" and left it at that. I guess as we get older that childishH.S. attitude is put behind us, move on and speak. Doesnt hurt you to say hello.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]It's kinda funny to see cats who would tell me I couldn't survive at the University I attend, or would always brag about being better than me at sports, now asking me what I want at McDonalds... I just chuckle and get a #1 and a McFlurry.[/color]

definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

its defenitly weird seeing certain people, the main group of people i hung out with i'm still real close with and i see them on a pretty consistent basis.

ive seen a few girls who looked bad as hell back in high school baloon into mothers with kids who didn't put that preggo weight off.

ive seen a few girls who were ugly and i wouldn't dare stick my penis in them at the time, blossom into something quite nice.

and you have your people who are doing pretty well and your people who aren't doing diddily poo with their lifes.

everybodys situation is different though and i really don't get no satisfaction off of seeing some of my fellow classmates struggle because without acouple lucky breaks and having the right people in my corner at times i could be in some of their situations.

as of right now im in the middle of not doing much and doing pretty well, i could be doing better but at times i held myself back due to laziness. still the 10year reunion is in 3 years, im trying to go to it feeling good about myself and accomplished.

This thread is so true. I always had the problem when people from my graduation class would say lets kick like old times, and when we did, we would end uphanging out with people still in high school and going to all the high school parties. That got old fast and was the main reason why I ended up chilling morewith the group older than me whenever I did kick it with people from high school.

Back
Top Bottom