SENIOR CUT DAY!!!!!

bout that time for us seniors to take a day off from everything.

what do you guys have planned for your class? last graduated class went to the beach.

whats the date?

Our cut day passed already

4/4/08
(4 + 4 =
glasses.gif

I don't know but someone HAS to die.

Thats more traditional.

In a crash or something

have fun

Senior Skip day?????

Ahh....I remember that

I was in school because I had a test in 11th grade English that I couldn't miss or else I would have failed...

Yes, in 12th grade I took 11th and 12th grade english at the same time so I could graduate on time...

I failed the %*@% out of 11th grade english while i was actually in the 11th grade....My grades was looking like NY temperature in January....Mid-Low 30's
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lazy as %*@%...

seniors had an unofficial ditch day and because of that our school lost 10k.
so they were punished.

Originally Posted by Been Here

I don't know but someone HAS to die.

Thats more traditional.

In a crash or something

have fun

Don't remind me
frown.gif
everybody's friend, Double R RyanRichards, got murdered the night before graduation, well technically it was graduation morning.

We had two of them last month, I dont know why two
eyes.gif
, But we went to thebeach and six flags

Senior Ditch Day was about 2 weeks ago for us. All the Seniors in my school drove to Santa Cruz and partied on the beaches. Everybody was get %@#&$ up anddrunk.

Every day was a skip day 4 me and my crew but, on the "Official" 1...we all went and party like rock stars.....before the shop boyz

ahhhhhhhh we've had several. I was kickin it with seniors last year, and with our seniors this year.. We actually went to the park and bbq'd once.other times, crash at somebody's house and invade the liquor stash. Lots of Waffle House days. Ah, high school.

Senior cut day was almost every day. That's why I was still finishing a math test during Graduation Practice. SMH at me. I think our official cut day wasto Lagoon (its an amusement park up past Salt Lake) But I stayed home and hooped with some friends

It sucks cause most of the time, the teachers find out the date of senior ditch day and assign a huge test that's worth a lot of your grade on the same daythat you can't make up unless you're parents call in sick for you.

had mine this monday...but sunday night i went to bed at 3-4am and everyone went to the beach and i slept in

smh.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

seniors had an unofficial ditch day and because of that our school lost 10k.
so they were punished.

how did they lose money?
school gets money for every student that's there.

Ahh....I remember that

I was in school because I had a test in 11th grade English that I couldn't miss or else I would have failed...

Yes, in 12th grade I took 11th and 12th grade english at the same time so I could graduate on time...

I failed the %*@% out of 11th grade english while i was actually in the 11th grade....My grades was looking like NY temperature in January....Mid-Low 30's
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lazy as %*@%...
that sounds like me right now AND failing now as a senior too....

but for cut day my class wants to go paintballing, but after all the money im spending on prom and down the shore,
forget that ! im goin to the beach

ours back in 06 was at a park. alot 11th graders showed up, we bbq'd n hooped..Well i hooped.

Back
Top Bottom