Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
when we started, having even 10+ pairs of shoes was widely considered a weird fetish
HAVE?!?!" And for most of us, we could always immediately go, "Yeah it may seem like a lot, but this one is from the '89 Dunk Contest, Money won his first title in these, Bo knew about these" and on and on.

That's why I first came here--a group that understood how shoes could be such an embodiment of a person's life and experiences. Not because something was limited or lasered or packaged or whatever.

And that is why I'm still here....Smooth

Quote:
I made a joke about Three's Company today and got crickets from the 25 and Under employee's
Nona seen me with at least two birds like Jack Tripper,
Jerse
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."
www.myspace.com/arstyle
4L8O15S16T23!42​

HAHA thats a picture of the New York Summit isnt it.? ihaha anyways remember when they were posting that @#%$ and saying how tight it was and how many cool memories they are going . Hahaha oh man, wow that brings back some good memories.

oh and they ere all posting little inside jokes and all giggling with eachother saying " oh jeez oh mah god bro, dat @#%$ wuzz funny az hell. we godzta do itz again broo." ISS is lame, and yea i did fully convert for all you people wanting to know. NT for now, until somebody starts some isshh wit meh. you guys are chill though so far. good work. :smile:
smile.gif
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

Quote:

Oh and method could i get how many posts i can use everyday boosted. because ive been spending hella time in the legit check, and then i come here to talk with my homeys and there are none left. thanks bro !April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

i just skimmed through the thread...but I totally understand.

I buy J's because I remember watching Mike do amazing @#%$ while he was ACTUALLY wearing them.

@#%$ I actually saw Mike play with the bulls.

who on ISS can attest to that haha

Quote:
Oh and method could i get how many posts i can use everyday boosted. because ive been spending hella time in the legit check, and then i come here to talk with my homeys and there are none left. thanks bro !

:smh:
smh.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
All we need is 4 games!

Quote:
Oh and method could i get how many posts i can use everyday boosted. because ive been spending hella time in the legit check, and then i come here to talk with my homeys and there are none left. thanks bro !

You get 40 posts per day. Personally, I think that's MORE than enough. I don't post 40 times a week. I probably don't even post 20 times during most weeks.

Quality over quantity

Wow....

I didn't want to comment without going through everything.

Although I do think there was a little too much hero worshiping going on for our chosen leader, I do have much love for NT and our community.

I do love having "Newbie" status over at ISS, and having a join date of April 04, which I KNOW most of the people who are considered there elite weren't there.

No hate, just lots of NT <3
go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

Quote:
Although I do think there was a little too much hero worshiping going on for our chosen leader,

Just for that, I'm canceling your free t-shirt.

(you still need to give us your size, by the way.)

dannnng 40 posts a day, nevermind. thats cool then.

dont hate you guys dang. i was just asking a question, dont gotta treat me like im complete newbie to the shoe world and the forums. dang, gettin hated on. i feel like going back to ISS and asking for forgivness from everyone there.

nope, i decided i wana stay here :smile:
smile.gif
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

You and Daft Punk are rivaling with the most amount of love, and being famous for a masked face.

daft_punk.jpg
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

Someone post the other ISS Summit with Pokemons and i think it in somebody backyard with special appearance of the infamous Big Bird....
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
The funniest thing about all this? We run NikeTalk as a hobby, he runs ISS as a business. We've spent ZERO dollars promoting ourselves, he's spent THOUSANDS to try and buy fans and support.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Quote:
Just for that, I'm canceling your free t-shirt.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I'd like to say for all the recent ISS'rs jumping over to NT please keep in mind Once an ISS'r always an ISS'r, and just because you register'd for NT and browse NT doesn't make you any less of an ISS'r You'll always be an ISS'r till Death! Good Day! and NT Pride!
It doesn't really matter the world's about to end anyways..

Quote:
i bet none of ya'll remember "Too Close For Comfort"
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
the only thing im going to rag on you NT members for is you were all saying how you were old and mature unlike ISS members, but then i see you guys posting NT with an american flag. And saying "In NikeTalk we trust"

You must have missed our sense of sarcasm. Happens everytime on here. It's all jokes in the name of fun....

Quote:
The funniest thing about all this? We run NikeTalk as a hobby, he runs ISS as a business. We've spent ZERO dollars promoting ourselves, he's spent THOUSANDS to try and buy fans and support.
:smh:
smh.gif
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

At times like this, I am proud to rep NT. And welcome to all of the ISS members that have defected.
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!

so then ktown come thru yet or what??? what page theres no way i finna find it

Team DC/MD/VA​

REPPIN 757 BAD NEWZ VA
O.G. Member # DEUCE DEUCE​

^^^ ktown replied around page 25 or something like that

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​
"If KG goes to Oakland, I'll buy Young AP season tickets." - WearinTheFourFive​

yeah give or take 3 pages off of that

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Just to add more wood to the fire...

Sole Collector stole people Kicksclusive already had in their magazine. Like he stole the whole "Confession of the SneakerHolic" and stole mad sections.

IM trying to get scans of the publisher word to show the jabs he threw...

-Peace!
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Back
Top Bottom