Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

EZboard does suck. Insidehoops and divaboard already left them, and are doing much better.
KING

ULTRAAAAAA ULTRAAAAA ULTRAAAAAA COMBO!!!
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

LOL. Am I the only one who just posts here to kill time? I don't even wear Nikes really.

Things that I think are wack:
Starbucks
SUV's
Birthday cake
Jean shorts​

Quote:
all i know is that NT is full of people who based their opinions on kicks on the person who endorses it, and then jump on the bandwagon when they are hot...ahem full of hypebeasts. All people do their is hate and honestly I feel ISS is truly a community that provides feedback about the product and not the athelete. I do feel that this is a family that respects the sneaker culture and not full of people trying to find out wats coming out so they can be the first in line to get it a la NT. There are some real OG cats there but all the recent people have just killed it. STEVE THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING SNEAKER COMMUNITY, MUCH RESPECT! Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to meet more people like me and develop friendships with them.

oh the irony........... he just described ISS......
Quote:
NT is ruining the sneaker culture.
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
i remember growing up, there was this kid my older bro beat up. this kid did something to piss my bro off so my bro kicked his real bad. the kid was crying so hard he was screaming, but he kept getting back up and tried to fight my bro...each time he got knocked the *** out. i felt bad for the kid at the time and when i think about it, i still do feel bad for the kid. he knew he was defeated but he kept getting back up to try to fight my brother. his cry/scream still haunts me :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did he happen to be named Steve? And did he write his name as "$teve" on his homework?

Quote:
zomg. this is AMAZING. such comedy and tragedy :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

LOL at people saying Meth wouldn't respond...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

I posted:

Quote:
Why won't you go over to NT and talk to Meth now that he's there basically picking you apart?

Come on big Guy, go talk now that you have everyones attention.

He answers:

Quote:
He can come here - I told everyone the truth - and no matter what I say it looks like a lot of NT are still going to believe someone who is misleading them - on purpose.

The guy dances around all of my points - it is a joke.

I said it was my last post on NT until Meth appologized or someone boots him out.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Why are most of you dudes saying it's personal. Method Man is defending NT in general. The dude came and posted a blog out of the blue for no reason.
eBaY

Quote:
ummm...for the record....columbus didn't discover anything BECAUSE THERE wERE ALREADY PEOPLE THERE UPON HIS ARRIVAL
a new thread if you want to have a full discussion about word choice and the intricacies of historical accounts.

ntiss.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
That's some incredible irony between my last statement and the pic posted....

Quote:
i can already tell its gonna be even wilder then last year :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

gameoverdk9.jpg
Goooooooooonies
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

Whywesteppin, great history of the world but you should have included the birth of a black jesus.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

What does Ol' Dirty Bastard have to do with this?
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Quote:
He can come here - I told everyone the truth - and no matter what I say it looks like a lot of NT are still going to believe someone who is misleading them :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Quote:
And if you think Meth is not scared that ISS could take over NT - you have another thing coming.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry, Willis​

Back
Top Bottom