Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Meth, now you know how I felt when that random guy accused me of selling him a pair of Fake AJ IV's and I took it to NT. LOL

All I have to say is wow,

Meth shut it down.

By the way, whats the deal with K-town?
TEAM FOOTIE
CLUB: Real Madrid​

This is comedy :lol:
laugh.gif
closer-logo.jpg
SF​

Quote:
He can come here - I told everyone the truth - and no matter what I say it looks like a lot of NT are still going to believe someone who is misleading them - on purpose.
ed this here on NikeTalk. If he wants to go hide in his room with his stuffed animals, that's fine. I'm not gonna go in there after him.

As far as I'm concerned, it's over with. He got caught in a grip of lies and now he's turned tail. So be it. All I'm concerned with is that the record has been set straight. I don't need to embarrass him on his own community - THAT would be petty - and I would encourage all of you to STOP posting "NT > ISS" on their forums.

Just enjoy what we have here. There's no need to publicize it or promote it on other forums - all that's going to do is stir up antagonism. If their users find out about NT and what to join an authentic community run for the love of the game, they're welcome to do so of their own accord. We don't need recruiters and I don't want anyone from NikeTalk to embarrass our community by harassing or taunting their members in attempt to convince people that NT is superior. That's unnecessary.

The community we've created here together speaks for itself. That we as a community have donated over $25,000 to charity so far speaks for itself. The independent nature of our forum speaks for itself. If that appeals to you, then you're a good fit for our community. If not, be thankful there are alternatives.

I hate Steve simply because he uses a dash in place of a comma all the time. Such blatant disregard for grammar is a sign of a sick mind.

Quote:
Whywesteppin, great history of the world but you should have included the birth of a black jesus.
this
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
It was kinda sparked by Method Man's post on p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...=1&stop=25
But I would've said the same thing. I'm surprised Meth was able to hold back for so long.
Quote:
The community we've created here together speaks for itself. That we as a community have donated over $25,000 to charity so far speaks for itself. The independent nature of our forum speaks for itself. If that appeals to you, then you're a good fit for our community. If not, be thankful there are alternatives.
CANT BOUNCE BACK FROM THAT ONE STEVE...THATS THE DEFINITION OF A COMMUNITY AND GIVING BACK TO THE "GAME
........eBaY

Quote:
I hate Steve simply because he uses a dash in place of a comma all the time. Such blatant disregard for grammar is a sign of a sick mind.
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

OK now that Meth says it's over, it's over.

For the Rest of NT, Remember the Historic Night as the night where there was no team, just the NT Team.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

each board has their strengths and appeal to a different demographic... can't knock ISS for taking it to the business side...and NT can't help but be proud of how it has changed sneaker culture...it may not be as influential in the business today..but i choose to post in NT because of the people who post there, whom i relate to more...i know my way around the different forums...nike, jb, general...etc...neither one can be better than the other....its a futile argument...bascally import vs. domestic like the car buffs...to each his own...in terms of which forum is a better FIT for me personally? NT hands down...

cmon guys...its just shoes...

...if you know what I mean

man...i gotta go eat...was an interesting few hours though.
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

Quote:
HE GOTTA COME HERE IF WANNA TALK .

I don't expect him to go that route again.

Hands trembling, he fired the one blank in his chamber. It missed badly, and he could conceive of no other defense but to throw the gun. When that failed, he turned and ran. He's done.

Let's move past it. I think all the fireworks are over with, so there won't be much of anything left of interest here unless KTown chooses to reveal Steve's "cool offer," and that's purely up to KTown. Steve knows what I'm talking about, though, and goodness knows he's not going to admit to it.

I'll tell you what I regret the most out of all this: I missed the freaking draft lottery and most of the first half. I mean, if you MUST act up and cry out for attention, show some consideration and wait until there's no basketball related events on the schedule.

Now I'm gonna go do what I SHOULD have been doing in the first place: watch the Spurs crush the Jazz.

Quote:
ISS has done much more for the sneaker community than NT
:lol:
laugh.gif

I$$ looks out for themselves first, then the sneaker community. NT has repeatedly put others in front of them by giving entire proceeds to charities. Plain and simple...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Back
Top Bottom