Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

member counter wouldnt go up by that much i dont think due to the approval time thinger
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

dude got owned :smh:
smh.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS
EquipoTRIcolor​

This took me a good couple of hours to go through. Thanks Processofbelief!

Meth and the NT staff has done a great service to sneaker heads everywhere and its been for the love of sneakers.
I don't know too much about the situation between ISS and NT, but I have always thought of ISS as a business like meth said. It's the same kinda thing as if PYS were to add a forum to their site.

I have a membership on ISS, but I very rarely go on. Ever since I started seeing shoe reviews about Day of the Dead Dunks, I knew it was time to shut it down.

The game's been so different since the days of Nike Park, Al Bundy Society and 23 Jumpman St. The sneaker game is predicated so much more on hype and limited quantities and now that pictures aren't enough, we want to know times, dates, quantities, size breakdowns and pricing. In NO way is NikeTalk perfect, but the community is unmatched and there are always knowledgeable members who are willing to help their fellow sneaker heads and thats what I love about NT.

NT-4-Life

^ :wow:
eek.gif
OG heads coming out of hiding. Who is next Nelson C.?

Anyway I got banned for posting the flag pic over there. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

:wow:
eek.gif
, just read everything.

I never felt at "home" while browsing ISS, as a banned member of NT. Despite the resentment of getting banned (No need to re-visit :b
tongue.gif
), I never wanted to stray from this great place. Even if it meant walking on egg shells, sometimes.

It is a great place to be, and personally, I try to contribute as much as I can. Whenever, I can.

Meth- Props on the way you handled the situation.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Apparently, there are new allegations over there in the ISS pout party and it seems people are interested in the truth, so let's go one by one:

Quote:
And how do you know NT isn't making a single penny?
I see Steve's graduated from the Fox News school of reckless allegations. Put a question mark behind it and you're immune to litigation! Good work! "Is NT stealing donation funds? Is Method Man really a cannibal? Is it really true that they're communist reverse vampires? I don't know, I'm just asking... or am I?"

The guessing game is over.

We don't have the opportunity to make a penny. Ad revenues go to our HOSTING COMPANY. Notice that all the donations we've posted include checks and digital fund transfers from EZBOARD, our host, and not from us. The money doesn't even cross my palms. It goes straight from the hosting company to the charitable beneficiary.

So much for that baseless allegation.

We've posted the check scans on here in the past. Of course, Steve wasn't aware of that. Or was he?

Quote:
Did they ever pay back the kids that got their money stolen from an NT mod?
Yes, actually. EIGHT, count 'em, EIGHT people were affected by this and NT moderator Steez tracked DJMrSulu down, overwhelming him by calling him literally HUNDREDS OF TIMES per day until he finally gave us all of the remaining shirts AND the paypal records. He then attempted to track down everyone who did not receive their shirts and was able to reach six of the eight. Those six received their shirts and, I believe, extras where sizes where available.

Quote:
Did they ever give out money to the people that were frauded when the site got hacked? Those are not faceless people - those are NT members and they should be taken care of first - then you can give money to a faceless charity.
up work. Do you?

(That's a question, see how tricky that is?)

Quote:
And yes, ISS gives money to charity as well - but we don't have to post it up every minute. The Lance Armstrong charity that people gave THEIR OWN money to was a lot more real than having people click on some ads that aren't going to buy anything from the place anyway. Think about it.
DigDeeperpicture.jpg

Quote:
Quote :D
happy.gif
id they ever give out money to the people that were frauded when the site got hacked? Those are not faceless people - those are NT members and they should be taken care of first - then you can give money to a faceless charity.

This guy is lecturing me on priorities? Hilarious.

There WERE no fraud victims. No one fell for it - not one single person. (This is NikeTalk, we don't attract the suckers who'll fall for anything.) Hence, there's nobody to pay back.

Charities aren't faceless, either, but I suppose Steve wouldn't know that. If you want proof though, Steve, check out our Access Books donation recap for pictures of the actual school our donation helped benefit. If you think our contribution was insubstantial, talk to the kid or the director of the charity. We financed roughly one third of the new books purchased.

Okay, dude needs to just take the loss, I seriously can't believe a grown man is trying to make a point like that. Criticizing giving to a charity, 100% of our Ad Revenue after paying for server fees. The same person who sole purpose for constructing his site was personal gain

Quote:
And yes, ISS gives money to charity as well - but we don't have to post it up every minute. The Lance Armstrong charity that people gave THEIR OWN money to was a lot more real than having people click on some ads that aren't going to buy anything from the place anyway. Think about it.

Thats awesome you guys donate to charity which I hope you continue to do to but this is seriously laughable, You're saying that because the users here didnt each pitch in a dollar here or send money directly the contribution the community makes is meaningless. Im sure the kids are really pissed their books were paid for because people clicked on Ads. They want legit charity money right? Where is team economics @ ? :lol:
laugh.gif
Where my PooPu Platta @ Heffa?

:: Puts on "Dig A Hole" - Jay-Z ::
Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

Just posted this over there....
Quote:
I hope all of you realize that both of these guys are using all of us to get at each others throats. It is just plain stupid. Steve made a bad choice by acting childish and heading over to NT to air out his feeling about Meth. Steve has a successful site Meth has a successful site. Both operate their sites differently, and that is that. Stop making assumptions about each other and just drop it, neither of you have to talk to each other again.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I just find it strange that many times on ISS Steve has claimed MethodMan of making lies....But after reading practically all the posts on NT and ISS.....it seems to be EXACTLY the opposite, that only Method has actual evidence and so forth.

And if they ARE lies.....why not prove it by stating the truths?

anyone else notice that?
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Quote:
Why cant they just fight like men with their fist and not their fingers.
:lol:
laugh.gif

well I'm getting a good sense of how this guy Steve is when the heat is in the kitchen. I just read the rebuttal post on ISS just right now...I think it's time for him to get out...

Quote:
i choose iss over nt because i like the colors and i believe iss is more organized

I LOVE CRAYOLAS!!!!

Celtics Fans - it's not that bad, you can get Jeff Green. Gerald Green..trade for Willie Green, all you need is AC Green and you're contenders in the East.

Dear God...Steve keeps getting destroyed and refuses to stay down. He's like...Glass Joe in Mike Tyson's Punchout. :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Just stop...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

the way steve is carrying himself during this is really showing his true character...if i was a loyal member of I$$ and reading all this unfold, i wouldnt want to stay on that forum-period...its a shame that all the kids there trying to get involved with the culture have to learn about it from this guy...

i mean its kinda sad...him coming here and making the post, then getting his allegations shot down, then like a boxer on wobbly legs throwing some empty haymakers in an attempt to get back into it...its just sad really...take the L...youre just making yourself look worse by dragging it on...

Quote:
The Lance Armstrong charity that people gave THEIR OWN money to was a lot more real than having people click on some ads that aren't going to buy anything from the place anyway. Think about it.
...word

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Steve is probably banned.
Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

steve not banned.
he just refusing to post here.
he aint done anything worth banishment.
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

$teve
tyra_s1_733x270_061006

Method Man
070102_oprah_hmed_7a.hmedium.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Back
Top Bottom