Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

:smh:
smh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

In for the victory lap!

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

$teve really barked up the wrong tree. Its so ironic, everything he accused meth of (being a liar and such) has been turned around against him. He should just cut his losses and stay quiet.

Quote:
33 but still wear my NikeTalk shirt with pride! LOL

I would too...........if it still fit me...

Quote:
If it were just about the "love of the game/kicks" then half of NT should go back to watching MTV or voting on 106 & park. Yall can't even talk about the immaturity of the kids on ISS ...... how many people on NT are over 20????!!!!!!! Look at some of the topics on here "HOW CAN I BAG A GIRL ON MYSPACE?" Come on now. Now who can really take the blame for the demise of the sneaker culture?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote][/quote]

Quote:
If it were just about the "love of the game/kicks" then half of NT should go back to watching MTV or voting on 106 & park. Yall can't even talk about the immaturity of the kids on ISS ...... how many people on NT are over 20????!!!!!!! Look at some of the topics on here "HOW CAN I BAG A GIRL ON MYSPACE?" Come on now. Now who can really take the blame for the demise of the sneaker culture?
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

simple people WOULD obviously miss the meaning of the post. lol. amusing.

i see it went right over your head....for the simple people: I support NT, i just dont agree that this man is to blame for the direction sneaker collecting has taken.

this is the most craziest post ever...the fact that i sat and read through it all...amazing...ktown is a G...that's it, meth is a pimp, and steve's his @#%$.... hahhahah
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

The random Meth pwning $teve pics are huuuhlarious.
TEAM
OFFICE SPACE

I really feel like NT is a big family now. I <3 NT. Props to Meth for holding this site down, and especially for doing all of this for the love of the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom