She broke up with me...

Pm the pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Im in her room telling her how much i love her, and how i will always be there for her regardless.. and she is almost falling asleep on me..NT i loved her man..she broke my heart..she was heartles..

Originally Posted by AME416

ronald-slap.gif

F that B
grin.gif
roll.gif
DAMN NTers ARE NO JOKE... HOMIE MAN UP ITS OBVIOUS SHEISN'T WORTH YOUR TIME AND TEARS... IT WILL HURT AT FIRST BUT REALIZE YOUR BETTER THAN THAT, EITHER MOVE BACK OR FIND NEW FRIENDS... YOUR WORLD CAN'TREVOLVE AROUND ONE PERSON... SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY SEASON ONE OF THE PICKUP ARTIST PLEASE...
pickup.jpg

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Im in her room telling her how much i love her, and how i will always be there for her regardless.. and she is almost falling asleep on me..NT i loved her man..she broke my heart..she was heartles..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but i kno the feeling
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Mdotte

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but i kno the feeling
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Is basically how im feeling right now, 7Months that feel like 7years, i loved her.. No. I still do.. I live in a state were i dont know anyone. all my friends are miles away. I dont drink, nor do i smoke.. I feel empty right now.. I did so much for this girl. and she leaves me because she thinks i dont trust her?
ohwell.gif
.. Even with accusations from someone i believed she didnt do it.. and she leaves me. Im in her room telling her how much i love her, and how i will always be there for her regardless.. and she is almost falling asleep on me..NT i loved her man..she broke my heart..she was heartles..goodnight. Thanks for letting me vent..

That's where you messed up. She wants YOU to be in controll. She doesnt want to be in controll of you. And that's how the situation is right now.

u need some friends dawg. it'd be nice to hang out with the fellas while u tryna get over the girl. try to apply for a retail job to build up ur sociallife.

yall smirks stay losin with the females on here

all these got damn posts about swag and alla that

then be in a scamp's room crying cus she left

maybe you just wasnt droppin it off in her drawz the way you shouldve been...just look on the brightside...your single now which means no ones sexin your girl.

Back
Top Bottom