She broke up with me...

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Is basically how im feeling right now, 7Months that feellike 7years, i loved her.. No. I still do.. I live in a state were i dont know anyone. all my friends are miles away. I dont drink, nor do i smoke.. I feelempty right now.. I did so much for this girl. and she leaves me because she thinks i dont trust her?
ohwell.gif
.. Even with accusations from someone i believed she didnt do it.. and sheleaves me. Im in her room telling her how much i love her, and how i will always be there for her regardless.. and she is almost falling asleep on me..NT iloved her man..she broke my heart..she was heartles..goodnight. Thanks for letting me vent..

Damn homie, i know what that feels like and unfortunately only time will heal this wound bruh. Just bump that new kanye, "How could you be soheartless"

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Im in her room telling her how much i love her, and how i will always be there for her regardless.. and she is almost falling asleep on me..

fpcqo7.gif

Time is the only thing that will make you feel better, man. Try to make new friends in the mean time. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom