She broke up with me...

Don't sweat it man, it happens to the best of us.
Just get out there and live your life, meet new people, try new things.
You might even wanna take up drinking/smoking, cause that definitely helps.
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness just keep your mind occupied, the feeling is only temporary if you do the right things.
It sounds cliche but there's plenty of fish in the sea. I'm sure you can find someone better.

You'll get over her,don't sweat it. Go get a job or start playing ball at the park,it will help you gain some friends and forget about her. Itwasn't love,you was just so into her,like she was the only one around for ya so you immediately fell for her.

Girls can be heartless bro, %!@% them. They want guys to stop playin games on them,yet when we actually get serious they pull a fast one and try to play us.She most likely cheated bro and with that said,she just aint worth it.

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Is basically how im feeling right now, 7Months that feel like 7years, i loved her.. No. I still do.. I live in a state were i dont know anyone. all my friends are miles away. I dont drink, nor do i smoke.. I feel empty right now.. I did so much for this girl. and she leaves me because she thinks i dont trust her?
ohwell.gif

I bet wherever ur at u didnt even attempt to make any friends or have a social life because u had her ...

your first mistake was making her your life, instead of making her a part of your life

I know it sounds "repeatative" and you probably tired of hearing it....but yeah basically you just need time...each day will get easier, and you willbe better...if she wasn't willing to try, and work on things, even though____(problems) then you need to just let her do her and you definitely do you!

ive been there
tired.gif
said the same !$%% you did. yea pmighty i cantbelieve it either. all you can do is occupy yourself the best you can and try to move on. or since she broke up with you you could break your neck to get backat her
ohwell.gif
. either way i hope it works out for you mane

Originally Posted by youngwill500

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Is basically how im feeling right now, 7Months that feel like 7years, i loved her.. No. I still do.. I live in a state were i dont know anyone. all my friends are miles away. I dont drink, nor do i smoke.. I feel empty right now.. I did so much for this girl. and she leaves me because she thinks i dont trust her?
ohwell.gif
.. Even with accusations from someone i believed she didnt do it.. and she leaves me. Im in her room telling her how much i love her, and how i will always be there for her regardless.. and she is almost falling asleep on me..NT i loved her man..she broke my heart..she was heartles..goodnight. Thanks for letting me vent..

eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom