Shooting Blanks

If you was ready to have a kid with your girl and you are shooting blanks and your best buddy offered to donate would you let him smash or take it to the lab? Remember it costs money to do the lab thing.

If you was ready to have a kid with your girl and you are shooting blanks and your best buddy offered to donate would you let him smash or take it to the lab? Remember it costs money to do the lab thing.

I'd prolly elect to adopt, but out of the two choices you picked I'd go to the lab. There would be an awkward tension between all three of us forever otherwise

I'd prolly elect to adopt, but out of the two choices you picked I'd go to the lab. There would be an awkward tension between all three of us forever otherwise

somebody i know was like this

he was heated use to punch holes in the wall for every blank

it took em untill he was near 40 to have a child now he is dead!...r.i.p

and for that question umm no

i rather them poke a needle in my balls and take as much as they can and load her up

billy.jpg

somebody i know was like this

he was heated use to punch holes in the wall for every blank

it took em untill he was near 40 to have a child now he is dead!...r.i.p

and for that question umm no

i rather them poke a needle in my balls and take as much as they can and load her up

i'd rather adopt then carry my man's friend seed just for the sake of giving birth myself...

plenty of kids who need a home and i'd much rather do that then get pregnant by my mans friend

it wouldn't even be his kid

i'd rather adopt then carry my man's friend seed just for the sake of giving birth myself...

plenty of kids who need a home and i'd much rather do that then get pregnant by my mans friend

it wouldn't even be his kid

if you're stupid enough to let someone else put the beats on your girl, why not let your brother/1st cousin/dad hit?  
that way the child has at least a 1% chance of looking like you.  

if you're stupid enough to let someone else put the beats on your girl, why not let your brother/1st cousin/dad hit?  
that way the child has at least a 1% chance of looking like you.  

Back
Top Bottom