SHORTS...ABOVE OR BELOW THE KNEE?

How do you rock your shorts

• above the knee

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • below the knee

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Nah that raptors fit is fire. The hat is a tiny bit too much but not a deal breaker, it still works

Fab shorts are dumb big. Looks like he's rocking a 2XL. Silly

And that is ninjahood in the raptors fit right?

Last edited:
jadakiss and fab are both 40yr old men, its time to grow up and stop sagging your got damn pants like some kind of clown.

Pretty sure that's Jada, and he not from the heights. Lol

:lol:

Thought it was NH....

point still stands about it being '96 tho...

oh really?

meanwhile in 2005

jadakiss-during-air-jordan-celebrates-20th-anniversary-with-sneak-of-picture-id117922881

if u didn't already know, da hood got alot slimmer too...still don't mean we doing da above da knee, you don't have to when clothes fit more accurate.

At the knee should have been an option on this poll, but either just above or just below the knee is fine. No capris tho

First, great thread.

Sports: At the knee or above. Extra weight can slow you down or hinder performance overall.

Casual: At the knee or below

Honorable mentions: Speedos...for the confident bunch

Seen this dude rockin black pants and a muscle shirt at the beach one time

IN THE WATER

If I was buff like stone cold i'd wear those shorts and vest too ready to stunner anyone who annoys me.

basketball shorts below

pretty much everything else above or knee level

i  havent worn denim shorts since i was a child and no one around me does either

i feel like the stone cold look only would happen with short denim shorts

Last edited:
says da guy who owns a inpector gadget/80's creepy alleyway flasher special jacket >D

People love my coats (plural), I try not to dress like I'm in a Naughty by Nature video.

and yet everyone else is with da onslaught of flight jacket & diamond stitched jackets..

tyga-demi-rose-zoom-f9756c8b-8ba1-4d25-9227-cd91c7253804.jpg

kanye-west-yeezus-tour-ma1-jackets-limit.jpg

no one out here dressed lookin like they bout to get their schemes foiled by a bunch of meddling kids hoppin out a mystery machine :lol:

anywho..below da jeans far exceeds da thigh highs in da public, NT oversamples da KTT crowd...

and yet everyone else is with da onslaught of flight jacket & diamond stitched jackets..

tyga-demi-rose-zoom-f9756c8b-8ba1-4d25-9227-cd91c7253804.jpg

kanye-west-yeezus-tour-ma1-jackets-limit.jpg

no one out here dressed lookin like they bout to get their schemes foiled by a bunch of meddling kids hoppin out a mystery machine
laugh.gif

anywho..below da jeans far exceeds da thigh highs in da public, NT oversamples da KTT crowd...
who wears denim shorts in 2016 though

i think most people wear cargo shorts or other wise non denim shorts...

i actually need to cop some 90's basketball shorts

Back
Top Bottom