SHORTS...ABOVE OR BELOW THE KNEE?

How do you rock your shorts

• above the knee

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • below the knee

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
says da guy who owns a inpector gadget/80's creepy alleyway flasher special jacket >D

Stop tryna make the 90s happen again, it's not gonna happen.

Well I suspect your neighborhood is 20 years behind in fashion.

1st off,this generation cant even get off da 90's penis...if you were born in late 96, and up to now your generations Fashion is 80's-90's retreads :lol:

2nd, another reason i know u talkin out ur *** :smh: :lol:

my neighborhood locals didn't even participate in da baggy era..hick Dominicans been rocking slim jeans forever..where u think Jim Jones found out where to slim down?

I own jackets like this as well, they are cheap.  I also own really trendy long coats and trench coats, nice try....

cuz u got bootleg ones :lol: and u got da H&M funnystyle dhalsim stretch specials.

real joints is alpha industries, $140 & betta.

below the knee above the knee is preference imo.

you eem see old dudes rocking shorts below the knee, above the knee.

but can we keep it real can we at least do this.

jimmy jazz dtlr dj envy type cats usually rock below the knee.
ntdb john elliot hipster type cats usually rock above the knee

i dunno about other states but where I'm at you will not see many dudes in the hood rocking below the knee.
i rarely see white people wearing jean shorts below the knee, usually its cargo below the knee.

i cant explain it but there is a certain style that accompanies wearing shorts (not hoop or running) above the knee lol.

y'all know what I'm talkin about.

but i don't think one is better than the other they're just different tastes. most of my friends wear below the knee.

this is where I'm at now tho

View media item 2054019
View media item 2054021
View media item 2054024
I've noticed how shortened up something serious
View media item 2054029

View media item 2054028.

No because I wear 400 dollar coats. :lol:

unless your flight jackets joints is alpha industries they bang bang...and 400 dollar coats is EXTRA regular b..cheapest pelles go for 5 bills, and every hood cat got at least 1.

not even gonna get into da canada goose, marmott, steep tech north face, summit series, etc.

who wears denim shorts in 2016 though

one wears jean shorts anymore uless they're da longer cuttoffs (jadakiss pic)

#BelowTheKnees

Some of these Euro shorts dudes look wild as hell man. Leave the little shorts for the females man. Dudes be having their quads exposed and everything. Smh

1st off,this generation cant even get off da 90's penis...if you were born in late 96, and up to now your generations Fashion is 80's-90's retreads :lol:

my neighborhood locals didn't even participate in da baggy era..hick Dominicans been rocking slim jeans forever..where u think Jim Jones found out where to slim down?
let's not blow things out of proportions, dudes in the heights were on the baggy thing just like everyone else :lol:

unless your flight jackets joints is alpha industries they bang bang...and 400 dollar coats is EXTRA regular b..cheapest pelles go for 5 bills, and every hood cat got at least 1.

not even gonna get into da canada goose, marmott, steep tech north face, summit series, etc.
yea 400 for a coat is like 75 for a pair of kicks :lol:

You said 140 now 400 is "regular", ol' keeping up with the Joneses looking boy. Every hood cat has a 100 dollar 8 ball jacket and lives with their mom in a section 8 apartment, am I rite Mr. Hood?
400 for a coat is not that much.

I'm saying, dude is acting like no one has ever been to his neighborhood, I've lived there. :lol:
i was born in the Presbyterian hospital on 168th, I live and breathe the heights :lol:

It's a bit much, especially if you're not buying a leather jacket. I've seen leather jackets go for 2 grand, but for a trench coat 400-500 is pushing it.
yea depending on the type of coat I agree. A Trench if it aint Burberry or luxury shouldn't be touching 4 and better. But a leather or a shearling and a good down coat like a Canada goose is a different story

mines barely cover my knee shorts right around the knee is perfect...

Last edited:

let's not blow things out of proportions, dudes in the heights were on the baggy thing just like everyone else :lol:

da papi shampoo hick Dominicans shoppin @ probus, chocolate, and concrete were never on board with da baggy era b.

them dudes was rocking slim Diesel jeans wit tight lacoste shirts & puma street cat sneakers all day long :lol:

da papi shampoo hick Dominicans shoppin @ probus, chocolate, and concrete were never on board with da baggy era b.

them dudes was rocking slim Diesel jeans wit tight lacoste shirts & puma street cat sneakers all day long :lol:
yea but that's only one type of person living in the heights. Other cats were on that baggy jersey era just like everyone else :lol:
The diesel jean puma moccasin wearing Dominican cats ain't the only people here, not even close :lol:

I need to rock my below the knee robins to show ya'll how it's done :lol:

Facts

They been on that euro wave since before stepping foot on American soil

You said 140 now 400 is "regular", ol' keeping up with the Joneses looking boy.

you're da one wit da attempted "i wear 400 coats" acting like we're posed to marvel at it :lol:

and like i said, unless you got da $140 alpha industries flight jacket, then u got da 29.99 bang bang flight jacket joints, it just is what it is.

as for shorts? ill leave da girls to floss da pum pums.

yea but that's only one type of person living in the heights. Other cats were on that baggy jersey era just like everyone else :lol:
The diesel jean puma moccasin wearing Dominican cats ain't the only people here, not even close :lol:

its by and large da clear majority. there's a reason why da Heights aint Fordham Road.

you had to go to 145th in its prime for da urban gear, da heights always had chico diesel papi shampoo boutique stores that catered to them hick Dominican drug dealers.

remember, Jimmy Jazz went outta business in Washington Heights...no one bought da clothes there.

3/4 training pants
smokin.gif

Most of my shorts are usually at the knee, I try not to go above.

Stillin mentioned the Hurley regulars which are solid.

its by and large da clear majority. there's a reason why da Heights aint Fordham Road.

you had to go to 145th in its prime for da urban gear, da heights always had chico diesel papi shampoo boutique stores that catered to them hick Dominican drug dealers.

remember, Jimmy Jazz went outta business in Washington Heights...no one bought da clothes there.
that jimmy jazz was the spot too :smh:

And it aint the majority anymore, a lot of the Americanized Dominican kids ain't doing the diesel puma look.

People love my coats (plural), I try not to dress like I'm in a Naughty by Nature video. Stop tryna make the 90s happen again, it's not gonna happen.

Well I suspect your neighborhood is 20 years behind in fashion.

I own jackets like this as well, they are cheap.  I also own really trendy long coats and trench coats, nice try....It's not my fault you dress like your entire life goal is to stand in front of a bodega like Hell Rell in Killa Seazon:lol:  

Tum'bout I want a Farrara.

You said 140 now 400 is "regular", ol' keeping up with the Joneses looking boy. Every hood cat has a 1000 dollar 8 ball jacket and lives with their mom in a section 8 apartment, am I rite Mr. Hood?

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ how LIONBLOOD always goes for NH's jugular.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom