Should transgender individuals be allowed to serve in the military?.

Should transgender individuals be allowed to serve in the military

• Yes

Votes: 79 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
This is some low level internet debating skills. I must only take issue with your ignorance because I myself are transgender.

Dude gimmie a break and learn how to form a cogent argument. Not one base on reaches, goal post moving and bigotry.

Once again, I don't have to indulge you in the fantasy that the nonsense you spew is reasonable .

You must have missed the part where scientific studies and links were provided backing up my arguments. I haven't really seen you do much in this thread, aside from seeking validity with your little attempts at humor and internet rep points.

Let's be clear here, sex is defined by chromosomes, hormones and sexual organs. A person who claims to be trans is dealing with a psychological issue, not a biological one.

You must have missed the part where scientific studies and links were provided backing up my arguments. I haven't really seen you do much in this thread, aside from seeking validity with your little attempts at humor and internet rep points.

Let's be clear here, sex is defined by chromosomes, hormones and sexual organs. A person who claims to be trans is dealing with a psychological issue, not a biological one.

Dude please.

You tried to pull some nonsense of asking me if I am transgender, because I disagreed with your position. That is what I responded to to to with my comment. And now you are greatly overstating the the amount of scientific evidence you have presented.

You said wolves and ponies did not exist. I made fun of that comment because it was a ridiculous statement. Sorry if it hurt your feelings, but use better examples next times. You can't try to grab the intellectual high ground and say stuff like that at the same time.

And you, and dudes like you, need to get over the fact I have a lot of reps. I didn't solicit them, I don't beg for them, I don't care either way. If you are jealous of my rep count then post content people appreciate and you will get some more.

This is the world that you all have created. What a time to be alive.

What is your issue with insurance companies or the state picking up the cost of gender reassignment surgery for individuals in their custody?

keep-calm-and-watch-it-burn-6.png

Dude please.

You tried to pull some nonsense of asking me if I am transgender, because I disagreed with your position. That is what I responded to to to with my comment. And now you are greatly overstating the the amount of scientific evidence you have presented.

You said wolves and ponies did not exist. I made fun of that comment because it was a ridiculous statement. Sorry if it hurt your feelings, but use better examples next times. You can't try to grab the intellectual high ground and say stuff like that at the same time.

And you, and dudes like you, need to get over the fact I have a lot of reps. I didn't solicit them, I don't beg for them, I don't care either way. If you are jealous of my rep count then post content people appreciate and you will get some more.

Your whole purpose here, and in life judging by your post count, is to get reps. I see now that you are trolling. Get a life.

What is your issue with insurance companies or the state picking up the cost of gender reassignment surgery for individuals in their custody?

I don't support gender reassignment surgery any more than I support genital mutilation or unnecessary amputations. In a free society, you should have the ability to do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. But I don't think that any respectable medical professional can ethically remove a properly functioning body part and prescribe drugs for life to someone due to delusions caused by a psychological disorder.

I am done with this topic. How can I argue with people who literally want to change the scientific definition of sex because a minuscule group of people feel more in common with a different social construct? Get ready for the transracials, transspecies and whatever else is coming. They are all just as valid and follow the same reasoning. People can believe that they are all sorts of things, that doesn't make it reality. Peace.

Last edited:
Your whole purpose here is to get reps, it seems. I see now that you are trolling. Get a life.

I have a great life, but thank you for the concern.

And look, a person that said he was happy that liberals we're pissed off by this now can't take a joke. Surprise, surprise

And it seems you are only here to pedal your bigotry as reasonable ideas. And look how much effort and reaches you put into that.

Maybe you should reevaluate some **** in your life. Let go of your fantasies and delusions

People with great lives don't spend 24 hours on shoe websites meticulously plotting on how their posts can receive reps. You're a joke, dude. I am sure that you will get far in life for being popular on the general forum of a far left leaning shoe website. I'm outta here. I have a real life to live where I receive validity from my actions, not my internet posts.

this thread keeps getting better and better. Some good points made since i last checked this thread.

Huffington Post had an article that stated that Transgender people are more likely to commit suicide after transitioning due to the rejections from friends/family/society etc. One can assume that same prejudice is exponentially worse for them in the Military. Therefore, increasing the likelihood of suicide occurring. The military has a terrible record regarding mental issues, PTSD and such. They can't even handle that let alone this added issue.

said the the same thing earlier in the thread and got shunned because the military aint ready for trans people to join. Military already full of unstable people adding more fuel to the fire of suicides. i do agree with letting them join but dont bend the current rules for them.

imagine being gunned down on the battlefield by a guy with makeup on, butt implants and a wig...thats some demonic ****

well damn

Get ready for the transracials, transspecies and whatever else is coming. They are all just as valid and follow the same reasoning. People can believe that they are all sorts of things, that doesn't make it reality. Peace.

you reaching but i see your point. So now im going to see transpecies on my application? maybe when aliens get here they can help us with that :rofl:

Get ready for the transracials, transspecies and whatever else is coming. They are all just as valid and follow the same reasoning. People can believe that they are all sorts of things, that doesn't make it reality. Peace.

I guess it boils down to one's own beliefs, which is fine. Transgender people don't effect my personal life anymore than say actors, paintballers or yoga instructors. That's why I don't see an issue supporting their decision to dress differently or even have reassignment surgery. It makes no difference to me that they're "infringing" upon biology to do something they want to do that's really not effecting anyone. People get tattoos, breast implants, horns, earrings, dye their hair to make them happy. Where is the line drawn?

People with great lives don't spend 24 hours on shoe websites meticulously plotting on how their posts can receive reps. You're a joke, dude. I am sure that you will get far in life for being popular on the general forum of a far left leaning shoe website. I'm outta here. I have a real life to live where I receive validity from my actions, not my internet posts.

:lol: :lol:

And there it is

You came in here spewing nonsense then tried to back up your point with reaches, goal post moves, and inflating evidence that you thought proved you right.

When someone like me returned the same energy you putting out in the world you start with the person stuff. Yet I am a troll. Child please, you are just acting like every other dude that tries to pass off nonsense off as a well reasoned argument and can't handle someone disagreeing with them. New album same song

But now you want to act like you know me so well. Ok brah, if this makes you feel better go ahead. But I care little about my rep count, and even less about your opinion

They should be allowed to serve

But people also should have the right not to shower or sleep in the same barracks as them

They should be allowed to serve

But people also should have the right not to shower or sleep in the same barracks as them

Why do they have to be separate from others? Why is it a "them"? Everyone is just people.

Why should it matter? The purpose of serving is to serve. Not to worry about what kind of individual is next to you, you are more worried about the person next to you having your back.

Why do they have to be separate from others? Why is it a "them"? Everyone is just people.

Why should it matter? The purpose of serving is to serve. Not to worry about what kind of individual is next to you, you are more worried about the person next to you having your back.

The same reason men and women don't shower or sleep together

In an effort to be PC and not considered homophobic, people don't even think

The same reason men and women don't shower or sleep together

In an effort to be PC and not considered homophobic, people don't even think

Or could also be looked at in a sense that as a soldier you are not to look at each other as man or woman but as a fellow soldier.

Or could also be looked at in a sense that as a soldier you are not to look at each other as man or woman but as a fellow soldier.

Exactly. Kind of like in Starship Troopers a bunch of nude adults all in a communal shower cause they are all soldiers.

Yeah I get people tend to notice things. But for the military, you are asking able bodied people to put their lives at risk for others.

We shouldn't turn anyone away from that type of service if they want to contribute.

Special snowflakes mad because someone has more reps on an internet forum :rofl:
Sad.

LMAO

That PFC reminds me on why you should avoid doing time in a military prison dude went to Leavonworth came out of there like that.

Short answer sure, they can take a bullet just as good as the next man or woman. As long as it doesn't prevent your ability to do your job, however, I have never served so those that do would have better insight.

Back
Top Bottom