Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by FullTech

it's not that far fetched, 10 years ago, before 9/11 gold was sitting at $200 something a ounce... 700% return in 10 years
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

damn
30t6p3b.gif

Silver was like 3 dollars an oz 10 yrs ago....

I didn't get in until 16 or so and been accumilatig ever since. If you believe that the next tens yrs are gong to be prosperous then acquiring precious metals aren't for you. You can buy slv or gld but nothing is better than owning physical .

Silver isn't going up... Gold isn't going up. The dollar is going down.... Once you understand that then you'll see the forecast for the next ten yrs and who wouldn't want to get in as early as possible...

Read the book atlas shrugged by Ayn Rand

I didn't get in until 16 or so and been accumilatig ever since. If you believe that the next tens yrs are gong to be prosperous then acquiring precious metals aren't for you. You can buy slv or gld but nothing is better than owning physical .

Silver isn't going up... Gold isn't going up. The dollar is going down.... Once you understand that then you'll see the forecast for the next ten yrs and who wouldn't want to get in as early as possible...

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by andycrazn

You figured out the PV on that?  Whats your real rate of return? 

Buying metals is not any more or less profitable or risky than any other investment. 
You know metals are a bubble when you see infomercials for investing in them.
Pricing of pretty much all commodities these days is speculation for the most part.
Actually supply and demand has gone out the window other than a demand for returns.
I'd be extremely cautious about "investing" in anything of this nature.

Can i ask where you got your $250 price target?  Hopefully you will have more to say than quoting some investment pamphlet or tv commercial.
well worldwide investment in gold and gold mining is less than 1 percent. before 1980s the average was around 25 percent. so theres no way gold is in a bubble
So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.
ummm gold is money? there is more gold above ground but isnt there ALOT more fiat money in circulation today then back in the 80s?

You figured out the PV on that?  Whats your real rate of return? 

Buying metals is not any more or less profitable or risky than any other investment. 
You know metals are a bubble when you see infomercials for investing in them.
Pricing of pretty much all commodities these days is speculation for the most part.
Actually supply and demand has gone out the window other than a demand for returns.
I'd be extremely cautious about "investing" in anything of this nature.

Can i ask where you got your $250 price target?  Hopefully you will have more to say than quoting some investment pamphlet or tv commercial.
well worldwide investment in gold and gold mining is less than 1 percent. before 1980s the average was around 25 percent. so theres no way gold is in a bubble
So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.
ummm gold is money? there is more gold above ground but isnt there ALOT more fiat money in circulation today then back in the 80s?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

throw in what has government done to our money? and the case of a 100 percent gold dollar by murray rothbard.

time is running out for exchanging fiat money to real money. just BTFD
smile.gif

throw in what has government done to our money? and the case of a 100 percent gold dollar by murray rothbard.

time is running out for exchanging fiat money to real money. just BTFD
smile.gif

Gold WAS money, but thats irrelevant.  Gold is no more viable as a currency than paper.  Gold has little value beyond it's industrial uses.  Both would be/are fiat money.

There is alot more credit/debt in the system but not much more money actually in circulation, but again thats irrelevant.

Gold WAS money, but thats irrelevant.  Gold is no more viable as a currency than paper.  Gold has little value beyond it's industrial uses.  Both would be/are fiat money.

There is alot more credit/debt in the system but not much more money actually in circulation, but again thats irrelevant.

So what currency are you going to sell your silver in?

Someone who can make just as much in other investments in the next year wouldn't want to have money tied up in a ten year investment wouldn't want to get in as early as possible.   Or those who understand it's a speculative bubble that is already over inflated.

Someone who can make just as much in other investments in the next year wouldn't want to have money tied up in a ten year investment wouldn't want to get in as early as possible.   Or those who understand it's a speculative bubble that is already over inflated.

My man
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

That's the whole point... Pretty soon it's going to reach a point where you can't "sell" your gold and silver for money because paper money will be worthless. Precious metals are what real money is. Dollars, Euros, JYP, etc. they're all just fiat money.

That's the whole point... Pretty soon it's going to reach a point where you can't "sell" your gold and silver for money because paper money will be worthless. Precious metals are what real money is. Dollars, Euros, JYP, etc. they're all just fiat money.

I was buying Silver a few years back.

When Silver hits $250 I'm gonna start
roll.gif
at these ill informed peasants.

I was buying Silver a few years back.

When Silver hits $250 I'm gonna start
roll.gif
at these ill informed peasants.

more contribution than i intially thought....

cool....

dude who said gold is fiat is mistaken... right now it cost miners about 1000 per oz just to get an oz of gold out the ground, with that being said you cant just make gold out of nothing...

silver is a whole other beast.... its value as a precious metal is priceless.....

SILVER USES – COMMON USES FOR SILVER

Use of silver as money has taken place as currency and coinage for thousands of years. Silver coins and silver bars are used as silver investment vehicles for investors desiring to protect their wealth and achieve financial growth.

Another of the uses of silver is fine jewelry. Silver’s fine luster finish and malleability make it a great choice. Pure silver is tarnish resistant but rather soft and so this use of silver is not very advisable. So, many silversmiths combine pure silver with other metallic alloys such as copper for jewelry use.

Use of silver in photography is another primary use. Silver-based photography is founded on light-striking silver crystals on a set of film. This produces a sharper image and is a cheaper alternative to the high cost of maintaining digital based photo images.

Other common uses of silver include electronics such as cell phones or laptops, medicinal uses for silver harnessing its anti-microbial or anti-biotic properties, dentistry, mirrors, optics, clothing and etc. Silver uses are extremely wide and varied in the world economy.

SILVER USES – INDUSTRIAL USES OF SILVER

The melting point of silver is 1,763.2°F or 961.78°C and the boiling point of silver is 3,924°F or 2,162°C. There are many industrial uses of silver because of silver’s high tolerance for heat and silver’s electrical conductivity. For example, a use of silver is to coat the touch-sensitive switches and buttons in television sets, telephones, cell phones, toys and computer keyboards.

Another of the silver uses is with circuit boards in computers. Most motherboards contain silver. Compact disks and DVD’s are coated with silver for its high-glossy look and to help with information retrieval. Many batteries are manufactured using silver alloys. Though expensive silver cells are usually superior to alternatives.

SILVER USES – THE USES OF SILVER WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGY

Important uses of silver are in the field of medicine. Several studies have shown that silver has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-biotic characteristics. For example, burn victims require a daily change of bandages. A use for silver is to line the inside the bandages prevent infection growth.

Another of the silver uses is with solar energy because silver paste is used in silicon photovoltaic cells to harness the sun’s energy. Silver is environmentally friendly.

CONCLUSION – USES FOR SILVER
The uses of silver in ordinary daily life are tremendous. There are common uses of silver ranging from cell phones to dentistry or industrial uses of silver such as televisions or circuitry. With new techniques and important uses for silver being developed every day the silver mining industry has consumers for their product. Because silver is money and the use of silver by the world economy these are only a few of many reasons to buy silver.

more contribution than i intially thought....

cool....

dude who said gold is fiat is mistaken... right now it cost miners about 1000 per oz just to get an oz of gold out the ground, with that being said you cant just make gold out of nothing...

silver is a whole other beast.... its value as a precious metal is priceless.....

SILVER USES – COMMON USES FOR SILVER

Use of silver as money has taken place as currency and coinage for thousands of years. Silver coins and silver bars are used as silver investment vehicles for investors desiring to protect their wealth and achieve financial growth.

Another of the uses of silver is fine jewelry. Silver’s fine luster finish and malleability make it a great choice. Pure silver is tarnish resistant but rather soft and so this use of silver is not very advisable. So, many silversmiths combine pure silver with other metallic alloys such as copper for jewelry use.

Use of silver in photography is another primary use. Silver-based photography is founded on light-striking silver crystals on a set of film. This produces a sharper image and is a cheaper alternative to the high cost of maintaining digital based photo images.

Other common uses of silver include electronics such as cell phones or laptops, medicinal uses for silver harnessing its anti-microbial or anti-biotic properties, dentistry, mirrors, optics, clothing and etc. Silver uses are extremely wide and varied in the world economy.

SILVER USES – INDUSTRIAL USES OF SILVER

The melting point of silver is 1,763.2°F or 961.78°C and the boiling point of silver is 3,924°F or 2,162°C. There are many industrial uses of silver because of silver’s high tolerance for heat and silver’s electrical conductivity. For example, a use of silver is to coat the touch-sensitive switches and buttons in television sets, telephones, cell phones, toys and computer keyboards.

Another of the silver uses is with circuit boards in computers. Most motherboards contain silver. Compact disks and DVD’s are coated with silver for its high-glossy look and to help with information retrieval. Many batteries are manufactured using silver alloys. Though expensive silver cells are usually superior to alternatives.

SILVER USES – THE USES OF SILVER WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGY

Important uses of silver are in the field of medicine. Several studies have shown that silver has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-biotic characteristics. For example, burn victims require a daily change of bandages. A use for silver is to line the inside the bandages prevent infection growth.

Another of the silver uses is with solar energy because silver paste is used in silicon photovoltaic cells to harness the sun’s energy. Silver is environmentally friendly.

CONCLUSION – USES FOR SILVER
The uses of silver in ordinary daily life are tremendous. There are common uses of silver ranging from cell phones to dentistry or industrial uses of silver such as televisions or circuitry. With new techniques and important uses for silver being developed every day the silver mining industry has consumers for their product. Because silver is money and the use of silver by the world economy these are only a few of many reasons to buy silver.

My boy and I been purchasing silver for over a year now with some disposable income of ours.

We have come to realization that the dollar bill isnt worth jack now.

Recently bought 160 ounces the night before the Saudi Arabia conflict, 2 days later earthquake hit Japan....went from $34 to $36 or something like that I havent kept track.

Up to 210 now. We hope to reach 1000 by the end of this year.

331mvs8.jpg

My boy and I been purchasing silver for over a year now with some disposable income of ours.

Recently bought 160 ounces the night before the Saudi Arabia conflict, 2 days later earthquake hit Japan....went from $34 to $36 or something like that I havent kept track.

Up to 210 now. We hope to reach 1000 by the end of this year.

331mvs8.jpg

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Up to 210 now. We hope to each 1000 by the end of this year.

im trying to get to 200 oz by yr end... hopefully a summer pullback occurs... 

Good luck bro! Im buying a personal stash of my own when i receive my tax return.
happy.gif

Good luck bro! Im buying a personal stash of my own when i receive my tax return.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom