Since 13s are dropping do you think we will see these again??? (Pic)

Didn't care much about the the Altitudes, but I really disliked them after Jalen Rose tried to match them with the green/orange Knicks uniforms. He failed MISERABLY.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

These are the worst the quality on these were beyond bad.

Dude you just told on yourself bigtime! I bought a pair that morning on February 26 2005 or 2006 I believe! The quality was really nice on these. The leather was thick and the shoe had no flaws. What are you talking about ....the quality was bad? C'mon son!

Dude you just told on yourself bigtime! I bought a pair that morning on February 26 2005 or 2006 I believe! The quality was really nice on these. The leather was thick and the shoe had no flaws. What are you talking about ....the quality was bad? C'mon son!

Hope not...
Cu I have these and why would I even
keep collecting if everything is going to come back out soon

Was there really that much hype on these? I don't remember. I walked in and out of Dr. Jay's with 2 pair easy.

But most "sneakerheads" (i.e. herbs) don't roll up to 125th.

I love these. Also fell in love when I saw them in the JB Mag. But I like Green. I also liked Grey Toe's, which not a clot of cats liked.

To each, his own....

the altitude XIIIs are dope

but personally I prefer the playoff XIIIs....

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-true-red-white-1.jpg

I def. prefer all the XIII's they're dropping over the altitudes, but I wouldn't mind seeing them throw these in the mix:

Photoshop taken from the Sneaker Art Forum "Post your dream colorway" thread by brooklynjoey:

Kevrocavich I Agree !!! The Quality on the Altitudes were Excellent.... And they were not over Hyped, they were one of the first LS releases and they were very limited....

argh! this shoe to me, is one of those shoes that you just kill yourself daily for sleeping on em....i hope they retro =)

I like the Altitude XIII's but I don't remember them being hyped up like the Jordans are nowadays.Now they were very limited so I would take it as people thinking hype because some couldnt get their hands on a pair which lead to the infamouse overpriced ebay items.I love all the numbered Jordan because I am a fan of the man and the brand.Im currently working on a collection that includes at least one pair of every numbered Air Jordan.I dont have a pair of 13's but I would definately like my first pair to be these or the Playoffs.I use to have the Retro Flints back in 05 but I wore them in the ground.How do you spot a pair of fake XIII's?

these definately was my favorite xiii's but after you wear them outside for the wear first time, by the time you get home these will be so odeee creased

I still have my alts, black/red, flint , and cdp xiii. I like the alts but if a pair had to go they would probably be the first.

Back
Top Bottom