Smashing The Ex Yay Or Nay?

Ain't nothing wrong with it if shes the one that wants it. Plus you're moving put of state so it wouldn't last long anyways

You will only be there for 2 weeks so its not like she will try to get back together with you

LOL pure comedy at some of the responses in here. Yea im gonna be living in texas and going to school in texas so no way of being anywhere near her after those 2 weeks. Itll for sure be purely sexual no lingering after to "hang out" like when we were dating. Ima hit it try and make her smoke me up if she has trees then be on my merry way. And im definitely gonna wrap it up not getting any !$$#* pregnant no matter what my history with her was.

I lived in the same city as my ex and we smashed all the time. I say go for it. Its not like you're gonna stay in MD anyways.

justdoit.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think i know her...i def. know her friend in the first pic. Do what you gotta do OP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't do it OP, not because of the catching feelings part... but of safety/health reasons.

Not sure on how y'all relationship ended, but if it was bad, I wouldn't trust her! Woman can hold grudges bro... one of my friends who broke up with his girl a year ago (almost the exact same situation as yours) decided to hang out with her when he went back into town for the holidays.

Let's just say, he got inside the box... and came out with STDs. (her plan all along)
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I wouldn't do it OP, not because of the catching feelings part... but of safety/health reasons.

Not sure on how y'all relationship ended, but if it was bad, I wouldn't trust her! Woman can hold grudges bro... one of my friends who broke up with his girl a year ago (almost the exact same situation as yours) decided to hang out with her when he went back into town for the holidays.

Let's just say, he got inside the box... and came out with STDs. (her plan all along)
30t6p3b.gif
WeeBeyWire1.gif

real life...

smash,

^ the chances of that happening arent that high plus, what she dont give you, youll catch in Texas at school ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dirty +#@%*!

Back
Top Bottom