So a new hypebeast picture has surfaced. vol 2010

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
Besides the G-Shock, Snapback, and maybe the SLR, I'd say most people dress casually like this without thinking.

Thread fail.

Are you freakin serious dude? You out of all people talkin %%@@ about someone elses thread with all the fails your taking in the music forum?... The Audacity...
tired.gif

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
Besides the G-Shock, Snapback, and maybe the SLR, I'd say most people dress casually like this without thinking.

Thread fail.

Are you freakin serious dude? You out of all people talkin %%@@ about someone elses thread with all the fails your taking in the music forum?... The Audacity...
tired.gif

A lot of you are acting like since you've been doing or wearing it for however many years you can pull out of your !++, that it's not possible for it be hypebeast style NOW.

With that being said, that sketch looks more like 'what today's casual clothing trends' rather than a hypebeast sketch. Either that or hypebeasting really died out.

A lot of you are acting like since you've been doing or wearing it for however many years you can pull out of your !++, that it's not possible for it be hypebeast style NOW.

With that being said, that sketch looks more like 'what today's casual clothing trends' rather than a hypebeast sketch. Either that or hypebeasting really died out.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by viiheaven

No one cares anymore.
true for the most part.  i think the only ones that still care are the "hypebeasts."  anti-hype has been the new hype for the past few years.
^^^ How I've been feeling. Just do you..

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by viiheaven

No one cares anymore.
true for the most part.  i think the only ones that still care are the "hypebeasts."  anti-hype has been the new hype for the past few years.
^^^ How I've been feeling. Just do you..

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Keys on a lanyard is hypebeast? Eff that nonsense. I've yet to lose my keys since 06.

yep, but I thinks its the whole combo because levis have been around for years

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Keys on a lanyard is hypebeast? Eff that nonsense. I've yet to lose my keys since 06.

yep, but I thinks its the whole combo because levis have been around for years

This is pretty much the current hypebeast status right now, some of you need to stop frontin like it's not.

Yeah you have been wearing g shocks and levis for years, but were talkin about the whole combo.

This is pretty much the current hypebeast status right now, some of you need to stop frontin like it's not.

Yeah you have been wearing g shocks and levis for years, but were talkin about the whole combo.

Back
Top Bottom