So a new hypebeast picture has surfaced. vol 2010

Originally Posted by Kramer

I guess I'm kindof a hypebeast then lol, I don't get it though button up shirt with jeans is hype? Thought that was just casual
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by Kramer

I guess I'm kindof a hypebeast then lol, I don't get it though button up shirt with jeans is hype? Thought that was just casual
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by CJ616

Nah, POLO beasting is strong right now.
POLO 2009-Present = Hypebeast.
naw....because people who rock polo aren't necessarily sneakerheads.....

Originally Posted by CJ616

Nah, POLO beasting is strong right now.
POLO 2009-Present = Hypebeast.
naw....because people who rock polo aren't necessarily sneakerheads.....

Thats really bad

Levi's?

tagged it with the website too?

Ill just wait for the real one to pop up

Thats really bad

Levi's?

tagged it with the website too?

Ill just wait for the real one to pop up

boring saturday, got some beers and buddah. gonna power on my wacom tablet and give it a shot. can someone give me a ESSENTIAL LIST for a 2010 hypebeast?

boring saturday, got some beers and buddah. gonna power on my wacom tablet and give it a shot. can someone give me a ESSENTIAL LIST for a 2010 hypebeast?

That's the stupidest thing i have seen so far. Just cuz you don't do it. It's hyped? I put my keys around my neck and rock snap backs. Not cuz i have a nice car but cuz it's easy for me to access, I don't even drive my bucket car. lol. I also wear snap backs cuz i'm trying to grow up my hair. I'm a hypebeast? The skinny i don't wear, but i'm going to get more fitted ounces. You need to stop labeling people just cuz of the way they are dressed. lol It's funny to me how people still do this. No wait maybe i'm MAD? Not. haha

That's the stupidest thing i have seen so far. Just cuz you don't do it. It's hyped? I put my keys around my neck and rock snap backs. Not cuz i have a nice car but cuz it's easy for me to access, I don't even drive my bucket car. lol. I also wear snap backs cuz i'm trying to grow up my hair. I'm a hypebeast? The skinny i don't wear, but i'm going to get more fitted ounces. You need to stop labeling people just cuz of the way they are dressed. lol It's funny to me how people still do this. No wait maybe i'm MAD? Not. haha

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by akaValentino

who first originated the term "hypebeast"?

we did, it was born on this site....then hypebeast.com was created and we laughed about it...years later its big business.

site was suppose to be a joke and I guess it took off from there...... I shoulda done it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by akaValentino

who first originated the term "hypebeast"?

we did, it was born on this site....then hypebeast.com was created and we laughed about it...years later its big business.

site was suppose to be a joke and I guess it took off from there...... I shoulda done it

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

You can just turn off your computer 

people really crying about this. Pictures sucks so there..... this dude sounds like the drawing is of him

the internet was created to talk +*+!. soft 

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

You can just turn off your computer 

people really crying about this. Pictures sucks so there..... this dude sounds like the drawing is of him

the internet was created to talk +*+!. soft 

Guilty for Snapbacks, G-Shocks, & V-Necks. @!** ya if you don't like it. Plain & Simple. 
pimp.gif

Guilty for Snapbacks, G-Shocks, & V-Necks. @!** ya if you don't like it. Plain & Simple. 
pimp.gif

pic is missing roadie/fixie (b43s/cranks/chain/tape all match or 70s-80s italian frame), cut off skinny jeans, fake wayfers, tall can of pbr/4loko/joose, a mustache,

basically the 2010 hypebeast is a hipster.

pic is missing roadie/fixie (b43s/cranks/chain/tape all match or 70s-80s italian frame), cut off skinny jeans, fake wayfers, tall can of pbr/4loko/joose, a mustache,

basically the 2010 hypebeast is a hipster.

Back
Top Bottom