So a new hypebeast picture has surfaced. vol 2010

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Unlike most people that wear them for fashion I wear a simple, classic black G-Shock on a day-to-day basis.  This year's Hypebeast sketch is pretty weak.

Got one pair of vans I've been wearing for over a year and and having a lanyard for almost 3. Pretty week hypebeast pic

Unlike most people that wear them for fashion I wear a simple, classic black G-Shock on a day-to-day basis.  This year's Hypebeast sketch is pretty weak.

Got one pair of vans I've been wearing for over a year and and having a lanyard for almost 3. Pretty week hypebeast pic

Originally Posted by shycagoill

idk but ive been wearing snapbacks since the longest now everybody wears them i remeber people use to tell me "why the hell you wearing old @+# 90s hat" now everywears them thanks to damn tyga

Truth. I only got two tho, but now everybody got em. I still want a L.A. Raiders one tho

Originally Posted by shycagoill

idk but ive been wearing snapbacks since the longest now everybody wears them i remeber people use to tell me "why the hell you wearing old @+# 90s hat" now everywears them thanks to damn tyga

Truth. I only got two tho, but now everybody got em. I still want a L.A. Raiders one tho

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

So wearing Levis jeans is considered hypebeast now? That means 90% of everyone who wears jeans are hypebeasts 
laugh.gif

no. people that wear levis aren't hypebeasts. people that are hypebeasts wear levis

So wearing Levis jeans is considered hypebeast now? That means 90% of everyone who wears jeans are hypebeasts 
laugh.gif

no. people that wear levis aren't hypebeasts. people that are hypebeasts wear levis

Well shoot I've been rocking polo since my toddler years, and no matter how many big horse guppies jump on the bandwagon ima still rock my Lo. 

Well shoot I've been rocking polo since my toddler years, and no matter how many big horse guppies jump on the bandwagon ima still rock my Lo. 

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

laugh.gif

I read the above statement I don't know how many times and I'm still scratching my head 
ohwell.gif
. I mean i still wear g-shock watches those things are mad durable unlike other watches. Hypebeast = 99% of florida, dudes and broads down here still wearing ed hardy 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I read the above statement I don't know how many times and I'm still scratching my head 
ohwell.gif
. I mean i still wear g-shock watches those things are mad durable unlike other watches. Hypebeast = 99% of florida, dudes and broads down here still wearing ed hardy 
sick.gif

I guess I'm kindof a hypebeast then lol, I don't get it though button up shirt with jeans is hype? Thought that was just casual

I guess I'm kindof a hypebeast then lol, I don't get it though button up shirt with jeans is hype? Thought that was just casual

This

And a I wear non of that, other than V-Necks and Nikes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by CJ616

Nah, POLO beasting is strong right now.
POLO 2009-Present = Hypebeast.

QFT

This

And a I wear non of that, other than V-Necks and Nikes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by CJ616

Nah, POLO beasting is strong right now.
POLO 2009-Present = Hypebeast.

QFT

laugh.gif

20100108063328%21Exploding-head.gif

laugh.gif

20100108063328%21Exploding-head.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

who first originated the term "hypebeast"?

we did, it was born on this site....then hypebeast.com was created and we laughed about it...years later its big business.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

who first originated the term "hypebeast"?

we did, it was born on this site....then hypebeast.com was created and we laughed about it...years later its big business.

Back
Top Bottom