So a new hypebeast picture has surfaced. vol 2010

Originally Posted by FROGER

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

That's the stupidest thing i have seen so far. Just cuz you don't do it. It's hyped? I put my keys around my neck and rock snap backs. Not cuz i have a nice car but cuz it's easy for me to access, I don't even drive my bucket car. lol. I also wear snap backs cuz i'm trying to grow up my hair. I'm a hypebeast? The skinny i don't wear, but i'm going to get more fitted ounces. You need to stop labeling people just cuz of the way they are dressed. lol It's funny to me how people still do this. No wait maybe i'm MAD? Not. haha

You can just turn off your computer 

people really crying about this. Pictures sucks so there..... this dude sounds like the drawing is of him

the internet was created to talk +*+!. soft 
laugh.gif
 I love you too. XOXO. I could turn it off, but i don't want to. I want to keep posting because i live in a free country, were i'm allowed the freedom of speech. 
happy.gif
. I don't think the internet was created for me, but if no one doesn't relate to me. It's cool. I live in the real world. You sound like you are five to me " Your picture sucks, so there" 
roll.gif
Really? I feel hurt you think that cuz i was trying trying to impress you. 
frown.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

That's the stupidest thing i have seen so far. Just cuz you don't do it. It's hyped? I put my keys around my neck and rock snap backs. Not cuz i have a nice car but cuz it's easy for me to access, I don't even drive my bucket car. lol. I also wear snap backs cuz i'm trying to grow up my hair. I'm a hypebeast? The skinny i don't wear, but i'm going to get more fitted ounces. You need to stop labeling people just cuz of the way they are dressed. lol It's funny to me how people still do this. No wait maybe i'm MAD? Not. haha

people really crying about this. Pictures sucks so there..... this dude sounds like the drawing is of him

laugh.gif
 I love you too. XOXO. I could turn it off, but i don't want to. I want to keep posting because i live in a free country, were i'm allowed the freedom of speech. 
happy.gif
. I don't think the internet was created for me, but if no one doesn't relate to me. It's cool. I live in the real world. You sound like you are five to me " Your picture sucks, so there" 
roll.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

So wearing Levis jeans is considered hypebeast now? That means 90% of everyone who wears jeans are hypebeasts 
laugh.gif

no. people that wear levis aren't hypebeasts. people that are hypebeasts wear levis
I read the above statement I don't know how many times and I'm still scratching my head 
ohwell.gif
. I mean i still wear g-shock watches those things are mad durable unlike other watches. Hypebeast = 99% of florida, dudes and broads down here still wearing ed hardy 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 truth. dudes down here are so behind when it comes to fashion. I still see dudes wearing dickies pants tucked in their socks
sick.gif
. They been doing that since I moved here in '04. Like c'mon it's 2010
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

So wearing Levis jeans is considered hypebeast now? That means 90% of everyone who wears jeans are hypebeasts 
laugh.gif

no. people that wear levis aren't hypebeasts. people that are hypebeasts wear levis
I read the above statement I don't know how many times and I'm still scratching my head 
ohwell.gif
. I mean i still wear g-shock watches those things are mad durable unlike other watches. Hypebeast = 99% of florida, dudes and broads down here still wearing ed hardy 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 truth. dudes down here are so behind when it comes to fashion. I still see dudes wearing dickies pants tucked in their socks
sick.gif
. They been doing that since I moved here in '04. Like c'mon it's 2010
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

is that you in your avy?

laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

is that you in your avy?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

is that you in your avy?
laugh.gif
 is that you in your avy? 
happy.gif
 This dog bites back. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

is that you in your avy?
laugh.gif
 is that you in your avy? 
happy.gif
 This dog bites back. 
grin.gif

Folks need to relax. Photography as a hobby, cats really wear cameras as fashion?

People ruin everything, sneakers, streetwear, now the hobby of photography is hypebeast?

Folks need to relax. Photography as a hobby, cats really wear cameras as fashion?

People ruin everything, sneakers, streetwear, now the hobby of photography is hypebeast?

i dont think the picture is what a 2010 hypebeast would be... i don't even know what a 2010 hypebeast would like look but its definitely not the drawing. I do notice alot of ppl rockin some vans or vans lookalike (vulcanized sole), wearing a flannel, snapbacks, g-shock, and a lot of kids are buying dslr cameras and getting into photography outta nowhere.. 

i dont think the picture is what a 2010 hypebeast would be... i don't even know what a 2010 hypebeast would like look but its definitely not the drawing. I do notice alot of ppl rockin some vans or vans lookalike (vulcanized sole), wearing a flannel, snapbacks, g-shock, and a lot of kids are buying dslr cameras and getting into photography outta nowhere.. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

i agree, but at the same time ive encountered plenty of people who have SLR's but dont know a thing about photography. taking pictures =/= photography

Originally Posted by kix4kix

i agree, but at the same time ive encountered plenty of people who have SLR's but dont know a thing about photography. taking pictures =/= photography

Damn. This thread's full of fail lol. It seems that people have been wearing everything in that pic

for years now. Only thing new is the "keys to that cool car." Gotta admit, I've yet to see that
laugh.gif

Damn. This thread's full of fail lol. It seems that people have been wearing everything in that pic

for years now. Only thing new is the "keys to that cool car." Gotta admit, I've yet to see that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom