so im thinkin what phone 2 get. im with tmobile......

i dont have the internet or a computer and was wonderin what phone is best with tmobile? im thinkin iphone or android? im not goin 2 have 3g either....anyreccomendations?

iphone

edit: 3333 post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

i dont have the internet or a computer and was wonderin what phone is best with tmobile? im thinkin iphone or android? im not goin 2 have 3g either....any reccomendations?

So...how you on here?

nerd.gif

i dont have the internet or a computer and was wonderin what phone is best with tmobile? im thinkin iphone or android? im not goin 2 have 3g either....any reccomendations?
blackberry bold 9700

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

blackberry bold 9700
this or an unlocked iPhone.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

So...how you on here?

nerd.gif

using my aunties pc up in canada, goin back an forth between tha states n canada, my moms house (where i originally live) dont have a pc or internetconnection, but yea thanks for all tha input ppl

Back
Top Bottom