So my ex been using my cc. What do?

Ex is using my cc. What do?

• Report her. Name names

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dont blame the NT cuz ya X is ridin round on your dime

See thats the thing. Cats talmbout "oh so and so fell off" no YOU fell off ************

This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with a forum on the Internet breh. This is ALL YOU. YOU MADE IT ABOUT THIS FORUM ON THE INTERNET DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THIS.

YOU MADE THIS THREAD LOL.

Real tawk wachu want playa??? U want ADVICE??? FROM WHO LOL??!????

From people who deal with no repercussions on the decisions you make about YOUR life???

What are you asking for???? We done told you .....albeit from an outsiders perspective.

How can we help you on a decision that we are not personally connected with??? You want random *** answers???

You might as well shake da 8 ball bruh.

Bro, why are you so upset about this lol? I thought yall might get a kick out of the situ, nothing more nothing less. My money was already on its way back home at the time of the op. Im sure i coulda gotten along just fine without NTs advice. You more upset with me than i am with the ***** lol.

Unless of course you just trolling, which in that case, carry on.

Old girl is thirsty af! :lol: That crazy p is so good too! :smh:

Don't call them people on her. Just let the cc company handle it. You're gonna **** around and smash again. Lowest of low keys, you're enjoying that she took it that far for the D.

Repped... Damb.. thats a tough call but.....

f that bruh.. wait til her payday, act cool, then snatch yo ****.. MOB

My child you have a split bank account with a woman, shut up :stoneface:

OP don't listen to these cats clowning me. Beta runs in their hearts and they are emotional. Dead that chick, take a slight L financially if need be, continue to prosper :pimp:

We talking $250 here... "TWO HUNDRED FIFTY AND 00/100---" That's snack money. Not even a G. Y'all are funny for wanting to let go of your pride for that :lol: Jesus have some respect for yourself.

I'm married you buffoon :rofl:

Take your L clown....talmbout Beta, the irony.

I think your ex got a hold of my BOA card, someone ran up $100 in iTunes purchases on it today and now they locked it. Tell her to fall back.

If that *** ain't got my money, she better strip or panhandle her poon until she pays me back every cent.
What's her line of work, by the way? Does she have a career, or degree?

She got a nice "body" and bikini pics, but she riding in ubers :lol: :rofl:
She seems like a lame creature

Last edited:
These broads just need a decent body nowadays and yall ready to let her take da credit card?

NT has lost its damb mind. :smh:

sad part is they aint even see her face in the pic ol girl could be busted in the face :rofl:

If that *** ain't got my money, she better strip or panhandle her poon until she pays me back every cent.
What's her line of work, by the way? Does she have a career, or degree?

She got a nice "body" and bikini pics, but she riding in ubers
laugh.gif
roll.gif

She seems like a lame creature
Don't know why, but you using the word creature had me 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom