So my ex been using my cc. What do?

Ex is using my cc. What do?

• Report her. Name names

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These broads just need a decent body nowadays and yall ready to let her take da credit card?

NT has lost its damb mind.
mean.gif
No wonder yall out here taking colossal L's

"this girl in her homies truck stole my iPhone, halp"

"my ex took da lewy b i need halp gettin it bak"

"my ex runnin up my card cause she has a >5 body"

eyes.gif

Simpin is an art I've mastered so please don't consider doing it unless your heart is 100% in it.

............im not even a big fan of that body type but we going to make pretend that the amex post isnt corny? legit cringed at the attempt...

fam thats legit one of the corniest things ive ever seen online.....like the shorty looks like the amex guy? thats the best you can come up with? seriously?

How I look like a fool, cause some bitter ***** reaching with these petty revenge moves? If anything she look like a fool. Those swindles is chump change to me.

And ain't nobody joking with you sweetheart.
tongue.gif
You got a man or no? I just might put my card on your uber account if you get cha mind right.
DC is male 

Dont blame the NT cuz ya X is ridin round on your dime

See thats the thing. Cats talmbout "oh so and so fell off" no YOU fell off ************

This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with a forum on the Internet breh. This is ALL YOU. YOU MADE IT ABOUT THIS FORUM ON THE INTERNET DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THIS.

YOU MADE THIS THREAD LOL.

Real tawk wachu want playa??? U want ADVICE??? FROM WHO LOL??!????

From people who deal with no repercussions on the decisions you make about YOUR life???

What are you asking for???? We done told you .....albeit from an outsiders perspective.

How can we help you on a decision that we are not personally connected with??? You want random *** answers???

You might as well shake da 8 ball bruh.

On SAUCE!

Dudes jimmies are all kinds of rustled since I mentioned his colossal L thread

I'm pretty sure he's the dude who got finessed by some 6/10 latina chick who stole his phone that he left in her homies truck, she ended up taking vacation with it and taking pics with it. :rofl:

He a mouth breather tho ain't nobody worried bout him, the way he's acting now I don't blame her for finessing him. Musta been easy as hell.

Oh **** I remember that thread :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom