So my friend tells his gf everything I tell him

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

this just means they have nothing to talk about except other people. the relationship wont last too much longer. just hold off on telling your boy things you dont want her to know until they break up.
damn dude, nice analysis forreal

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30vg11y.jpg

for a second I was thinking "damn, she looks better in the mirror"

smh.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

imsoDS wrote:

I hated when puff said this but... B****assness is runnin rampid..

Urban Dictionary defines "rampid" as a non-existant word that mentally challenged people often confuse with the word "rampant."

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

eight2one wrote:

man that disloyal fool!!

I thought there were that confidentuality agreement.
For real?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeh he bogus as hell. Stop telling him %%!$. It can be frustrating not being able to share with friends, but his actions are killing you.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

IM TRYING TO GET THIS THO

WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE HE IS TELLING HIS GIRL EVERYTHING?

WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO ?

GET ON UR CASE?

BOUT WHAT ...SHE AINT YO FEMALE?

WHATS THE BIG DEAL?......

WHY SHOULD NIKETALK CARE?

GIVE ME A REASON WHY I SHOULDNT BAN YOU ONCE I GET SUPERMOD POWERS?

i
laugh.gif
d

Its crazy that nobody sees the REAL problem here.
The problem is not your $*#$@ whipped friend or his girl.

The problem is that you have a girl who is not your girl steppin to you about talkin to the next chick. All she doin is giving up the $*#$@ and based on herlooks, she should be happy anyone is takin her up on that.
Aint no reason why she should be at a point where she feels she got a right to question you bout the next chick. That's the first thing you need to worryabout.

Once you handle that, you're in control. There wouldn't be a reason why you feel you gotta hide anything from anybody. You pick and choose what youwant to tell that dude (if I were you I wouldn't tell him nothin).
Just in case you ever do decide to tell him somethin and he tells his girl, you aint got @!%! to lose. Just hit her with the "yeah I saidthat...what's the problem".

Get your mind right homie.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

lies....
smh.gif
, like does anyone post REAL pics of people they're smashing?

not just hopes and admirations that one day they can smash these people?

what's f'd up is these dudes pick ugly chicks to lie on their d about....

grow up....for real

U MAD son?
roll.gif
get out... On the real...your boy is a lame..I'm sorry but he is. Start smashing his girl

i say confront him. your boy is wack. i had some friends in your exact same situation, except he snitched on something way more important, we disowned himpretty much, never talked to him ever again.

Keep everything to yourself, specially if he wanna go ahead and tell her everything. Or just bust him out like he does you

They are both horrible in that pic but you get a pass because we didn't have to ask for pics. The girl wants you and not him. End of story.

It's obvious that her "Twitter" has his him pillow talkin and forgeting abt MAN LAW! Also remind him his broad is only worth her weight insandwiches

Back
Top Bottom