So my LB wore my DMP XI's

Yea and he's my ace so he knows better! Especially since he knows how I am about my kicks! I'm a post pics after I clean em so ya'll see how theyturn out

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

No Line brother. We pledged together
pft...not really a "brother" then is he if he's gonna mess up a pair like the XI's. i hope he finds you new ones.

Word. I thought you meant little bro the first time. Take his dues and cop a new pair.

wow thas crazy...why you lettin him wear your kicks anyway?why would he even think to do somethin like that and in those sneakers of all???i dont know what tosay..

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

LB? Little brother...?

Anyways, I would be HEATED!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

daaaamn, you don't do that to frat
smh.gif

by the time you created this thread, you couldve had them cleaned up and just as icey or close to it.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

omg. A pair of shoes, actually dirty? thats crazy yo!
It's the principle behind it more than anything...

I'm guessing the OP didn't give permission?

It's a person using someone else's personal belongings without even asking.

If the OP did give permission though, he has no one else to blame but himself.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

pft...not really a "brother" then is he if he's gonna mess up a pair like the XI's. i hope he finds you new ones.

Word. I thought you meant little bro the first time. Take his dues and cop a new pair.

For real. Once he gets you a new DS pair, then he can have the ones that he messed up. Seems pretty fair. Not a total loss on anyone's part.

Dang u would think your sandz had more hood then that lol...dirty sorry out your DM xi's though man.... i never liked them but my AD has some lol i got onhis head about em everytime lolol

I would never lend my shoe to my own brother, let alone a person who pledged with you.

That sucks though. I would be maaaaaaaad heated.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

LB? Little brother...?

Anyways, I would be HEATED!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Well there is your first problem, frats are full of idiots.
eyes.gif

Those pics aren't the best quality but they still look icy to me??? I just see a little stain on the white midsole.

But at any rate force dude to buy you a new pair unless you let him use your shoes. Who lets other dudes wear their shoes though? If he don't buy you anew pair beat him down.

Oh yea and quit the frat.
laugh.gif

That sucks....at first I thought it was little bro but since its not even family make sure you get him to pay you back or get you another pair or something lol

I remember WAYYY back when i bought the SpaceJams...

my mom used them to get on the treadmill a week after release
indifferent.gif
. I only rocked them once.

I cant believe the way i screamed at her...but not even a single crease occured.

I hate when my little brother wears my crap. He doesnt touch my shoes (i think) but he stays grabbin my huf fitteds.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom