So Norcal, what are you doing for Halloween?

off topic but how're they gonna stop 1000's of people going to castro...
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Damn, I hella want to go to SB. Not sure what I'm doing yet...
Oh yeah and one more thing, you ARE reading my sig.

93 'til Infinity

Quote:
off topic but how're they gonna stop 1000's of people going to castro...
www.sfgate.com/flat/archive/2007/10/11/chronicle/archive/2007/10/10/MNSUSN8C0.html
Quote:
In general, city officials say their public safety plan involves deploying more police to the area than ever before, keeping the streets open to traffic and citing anyone who breaks the law. The California Highway Patrol will set up DUI checkpoints in the area, and probation officers will watch for any juvenile delinquents who come for a party.
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

probably cocomos the friday before holloween...
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

working. smh. its bad enough i live in the burbs now.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

SB took notes on how to do halloween from us in Chico ....I've been to SB during halloween and its exactly the same as it was back in the day ......Nobody and i mean nobody could touch our halloweens....i remember seeing Mac Dre and his dudes up here when it used to get crackin.....but of course it got shut down because people were getting stabbed and shot. God to have halloween like that again
May the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face and the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

if anybodys in the sacramento/davis/vacaville area, there are a ton of pre-halloween house parties this saturday night
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

holla at me if u see me in sb...us sneakerheads stick out bad down there amongst the overload of rainbow sandals

i gotta work...
thats some baby back bull @#%$!
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

Downtown Santa Cruz gets poppin. I'd suggest it if you like drunken college girls with very liberal views on premarital sex. They close off the main street and thousands of people in costume show up to chill, dance, party what-have-you. It's a lot like the Castro, but smaller and with more heterosexuals in attendance.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Quote:
SB took notes on how to do halloween from us in Chico ....I've been to SB during halloween and its exactly the same as it was back in the day ......Nobody and i mean nobody could touch our halloweens....i remember seeing Mac Dre and his dudes up here when it used to get crackin.....but of course it got shut down because people were getting stabbed and shot. God to have halloween like that again

chico really isn't the same anymore. kind of ruined my experience while i attended briefly. i swear, it's just if not more cracking at other schools then it is at chico now.
www.districtfootwear.com

People are still going to SB? Arent their fires there too?
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
chico really isn't the same anymore.

to be honest neither is sb

Quote:
People are still going to SB? Arent their fires there too?

Im still headed out there. Over the summer I was out there during another huge fire and it was literally raining ash...it didnt stop the partying at all

how far is sb from san jose?
so any suggestions for me. 17 not in hs any more.
Team PICS?
where the PICS?​

I don't know wth i'm doing this year, all my homegirls are going to Santa Barbera. Supplosely, it goes DOWN. I was in Vegas last year for Halloween, it was dope as hell (until i got in a fight)..hella girls are basically naked and drunk. Great times.

anyone heard of any festival going on in sf? my friend told me she going but don't know what's it called.

Santa Barbara goes down. :tongue:
tongue.gif
I mean I mean :tongue:
tongue.gif
- I went to UCSB 99 - 03". Halloween was crackin! Just imagine college kids drunk, ready to have fun and partying. I live in the city and the Castro was the @&%$ before 2002 but after awhile the atmosphere went from Mardi Gras, to no type of elbow room Mardi Gras with all kinds of stupid ******ed *&^% going down.........

I was headed out to sb but I gotta work >:
mad.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Back
Top Bottom