so NT...how do YOU pull females at a club?

I hold out my phone so a girl can see it and then let them do the rest. It works too.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang those +@+%+%! with a spike bat like BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
roll.gif
this has got to be the funniest +$+* i heard on NT thisweek

but op after i get a dance with em' i whip out the phone "like let me get dat numba up off ya lil bad +$#" and they proceed to give the digitsthis never fails for me for some reason

Originally Posted by ccb302

I put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang those +@+%+%! with a spike bat like BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
roll.gif
this has got to be the funniest ###+ i heard on NT this week

but op after i get a dance with em' i whip out the phone "like let me get dat numba up off ya lil bad !#! and they proceed to give the digits" this never fails for me for some reason
Word? I couldnt find the humor in there, I
nerd.gif
and still didntsee it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif

but op after i get a dance with em' i whip out the phone "like let me get dat numba up off ya lil bad !#! and they proceed to give the digits" this never fails for me for some reason
nerd.gif
and still didnt see it
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes quoting the real Meth

nawlinsjunkie NoSlickRemarks wrote:
im TERRIBLE at pullin chicks at the club...thats why id rather go to house parties or bars where i can not only dance with chicks but also just chill and socialize too
Corrected!

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif

nerd.gif
and still didnt see it
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes quoting the real Meth

M-E-T-H-O-D MAAAN

but honestly, I don't pull females at a club, I just say what up

Dubb, then take them to the bathroom
devil.gif
pimp.gif

It use to be chat em up, dubb, take em back to the dorm tho. I use to be catching my roommate leaving with his as I was going in with mine
laugh.gif

I'm not really looking for a chick, well I should say there's usually only certain types of chicks in clubs. I'm not pulling them and thinking longterm and when I say long term in this context I'm thinking a couple weeks.

Follow My Gameplan

If Im at a hoodspot and Im on a chick thats giving me the business I get in that ear:

"I bet u cant do it on a " Hand over my phone

More subtle approach Towards the end of the night I see if she wants to go to Waffle House I would have already hollered at atleast 4 girls that night and atleast 1 of them gone be hungry it works homie

If its at a grown up spot

I wait for the slower songs and down here chicks just automatically start dancin with they back to you I turn her around and start 2 steppin like we at theprom. Now Im in her ear
"You having fun?" "Who you came with" "You smell good" "

The I go in for the kill

a. After I build comfort with her I pretend to care bout her and ask her if shes going str8 home then I tell her to call me so I can make sure she got homesafe we exchange phones then I got hers she got mines

b. If Im with my boys deep and she with her girls we headed to Ihop or Waffle House
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Im extremely good looking so i just ask if they wanna dance. i have about a 85% hit rate
laugh.gif
bwahaha

as for the OP's question, i don't pull any. i'm batting a perfect .000 in the last two seasons.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Follow My Gameplan

If Im at a hoodspot and Im on a chick thats giving me the business I get in that ear:

More subtle approach Towards the end of the night I see if she wants to go to Waffle House I would have already hollered at atleast 4 girls that night and at least 1 of them gone be hungry it works homie

I wait for the slower songs and down here chicks just automatically start dancin with they back to you I turn her around and start 2 steppin like we at the prom. Now Im in her ear

The I go in for the kill

a. After I build comfort with her I pretend to care bout her and ask her if shes going str8 home then I tell her to call me so I can make sure she got home safe we exchange phones then I got hers she got mines

b. If Im with my boys deep and she with her girls we headed to Ihop or Waffle House
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
But it works. I swear to you my brethren IT WORKS!!!!

eh i dont these days but usually just dance with them and depending how i feel, just whip out the cell phone

Originally Posted by cartune

Follow My Gameplan

More subtle approach Towards the end of the night I see if she wants to go to Waffle House I would have already hollered at atleast 4 girls that night and at least 1 of them gone be hungry it works homie

I wait for the slower songs and down here chicks just automatically start dancin with they back to you I turn her around and start 2 steppin like we at the prom. Now Im in her ear

The I go in for the kill

a. After I build comfort with her I pretend to care bout her and ask her if shes going str8 home then I tell her to call me so I can make sure she got home safe we exchange phones then I got hers she got mines

smokin.gif
Seems like you have mastered the art

haha Ihop or Dennys are mine...if its a house party its usually this one pizza spot or burrito place(BTB)......

what i do is I dance with them em....if they feelin me they buy me a drink(i aint a sucker!), keep dancing make out...in canada go back to their hotel...ifhere get the digits or try to get them back to my or her spot....if we dont go eat....

last night, i went up to the chicks that were having a good time. talked to them, danced with them, whispered nonsense into their ears, kissed em, got thedigits, and i was gone, on to the next girl.

dancing with them and just clowning on the dance floor has been extremely effective for me

I wait for Jaimie Foxx to come on, then I grab the baddest lookin chick within range by the waist (They have to already be in the dancing booty-movin modetho). I wait for them to turn around and look me in the face, and then it's 'GOTCHA $*#&@^' word to Dave Chappelle. But naw, while we dancin,if I am feelin her.. I ask her what her name is, tell her how good she looks.. maybe buy her a drink depending on how I feel, and tell her I'll catch herlater. I'll prob go dance with a few other chicks for an hour or so.. and then wait till like, the last few songs, like when something slow comes on..always keeping my eye on my watch, so I know to be in her area around the last 15, 20 mins (Usually I go back into prowl after the last call of alcohol).

So yeah, wait for something slow, and grab her slowly again, I'll be greated with a smile when she looks back to see me. I'll do some wack playfulstuff, maybe ask if she missed me just to make her laugh. If it's a usual club, I am not sure how y'alls are.. but they play a few slow songs in a rowmaybe, so I just stay in cuff status. As soon as they play some issh to clear the club, I proceed to tell her I enjoyed her company, and I'd like to seeher more.. get the digits...get a hug and bounce.

Lol, this has worked a bunch of times.. I kid you not. I ain't single no more, so this can't fly for me. Ah.. those were the days though.

Back
Top Bottom