so NT...how do YOU pull females at a club?

Straight up honey really I'm askin
Most of these fellaz think they be mackin but they be actin
Who they attractin with that line, "What's your name what's your sign?"
Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind
And ask what your interests are, who you be with
Things to make you smile,
what numbers to dial
You gon' be here for a while, I'm gon' go call my crew
You go call your crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around two

RIP BIGGIE

Originally Posted by cartune

Follow My Gameplan

If Im at a hoodspot and Im on a chick thats giving me the business I get in that ear:

"I bet u cant do it on a " Hand over my phone

More subtle approach Towards the end of the night I see if she wants to go to Waffle House I would have already hollered at atleast 4 girls that night and at least 1 of them gone be hungry it works homie

If its at a grown up spot

I wait for the slower songs and down here chicks just automatically start dancin with they back to you I turn her around and start 2 steppin like we at the prom. Now Im in her ear
"You having fun?" "Who you came with" "You smell good" "

The I go in for the kill

a. After I build comfort with her I pretend to care bout her and ask her if shes going str8 home then I tell her to call me so I can make sure she got home safe we exchange phones then I got hers she got mines

b. If Im with my boys deep and she with her girls we headed to Ihop or Waffle House
smokin.gif

eyes.gif

dog. waffle house with a gardentool u swooped from the club?
grin.gif
u simpinon ur pimpin...thats gonna take 1hour minimum... meaning my buzz will be gone. i'm not tryn to be wasting time at waffle house with somevagina i swooped, even if I was still drunk...

you want to be leaving the club to your crib within 20 mins.

unless u are not looking to smash (ie - getting her # so she can text u when shes safely home
eek.gif
roll.gif
)

slackin on ur mackin homie!

Originally Posted by eghckk

daterape.jpg

Originally Posted by Mamaco

It depends. If I'm trashed I usually just start kissing random broads I dance with depending on their actions. Really not the most cleanly of actions but ehh.
grin.gif
i can't decide which is funnier

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've had good success lately... so here's my input.

Chics are like wild game. When I am hunting i go for small groups, or if she was in a large group then get her solo. i got one this week b/c she was leavingthe club as i was going in. She looked hot so i asked her abt dress code at the club or something then took it from there. I'm told i'm handsome, sothat helps. if u look tore up, then no luck. I'm also able to talk to people too. Another girl this week was chillin with me at a table by herself aftershe was tired. i danced with her earlier, sat down and talked to her. Both girls gave me their number and i never really asked.

Remember guys, u not gonna hit a ton of homeruns without having a ton of at bats.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Follow My Gameplan

If Im at a hoodspot and Im on a chick thats giving me the business I get in that ear:

More subtle approach Towards the end of the night I see if she wants to go to Waffle House I would have already hollered at atleast 4 girls that night and at least 1 of them gone be hungry it works homie

I wait for the slower songs and down here chicks just automatically start dancin with they back to you I turn her around and start 2 steppin like we at the prom. Now Im in her ear

The I go in for the kill

a. After I build comfort with her I pretend to care bout her and ask her if shes going str8 home then I tell her to call me so I can make sure she got home safe we exchange phones then I got hers she got mines

b. If Im with my boys deep and she with her girls we headed to Ihop or Waffle House
smokin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
u simpin on ur pimpin...thats gonna take 1hour minimum... meaning my buzz will be gone. i'm not tryn to be wasting time at waffle house with some vagina i swooped, even if I was still drunk...

unless u are not looking to smash (ie - getting her # so she can text u when shes safely home
eek.gif
roll.gif
)

I knew somebody was gone say that.
laugh.gif
Look Im not the type totry to hit a chick the same night I met her especially if I met her at the club. Im more conservative with my johnson then the average negro Im a quality overquantity type dude. The reason I take them to Waffle House is to see what Im working with. What she looks like in light, is she dumb, is she overly ghetto.From there I know what category to put her in. Im trying to build a respectable team

And as far as simpin it may be but I dont usually pay for the chicks food anyway. Sometimes she pay for me, sometimes i look at her crazy when she ask me topay for her and sometimes we just walk out that mug like we aint order nothin. But its 3 in the morning and I got a few new numbers and Im already in good withatleast one so if simpin is the new winning then so be it
smokin.gif

Treu story ... Dont even do anything .. she walks by , tap her elbow .. She'll then proceed to back it up or come right over .. Hand her your phone , ifshe likes you, she'll put the correct number in your phone ..

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Follow My Gameplan

The I go in for the kill

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
u simpin on ur pimpin...thats gonna take 1hour minimum... meaning my buzz will be gone. i'm not tryn to be wasting time at waffle house with some vagina i swooped, even if I was still drunk...

eek.gif
roll.gif
)

I knew somebody was gone say that.
laugh.gif
Look Im not the type to try to hit a chick the same night I met her especially if I met her at the club. Im more conservative with my johnson then the average negro Im a quality over quantity type dude. The reason I take them to Waffle House is to see what Im working with. What she looks like in light, is she dumb, is she overly ghetto. From there I know what category to put her in. Im trying to build a respectable team

And as far as simpin it may be but I dont usually pay for the chicks food anyway. Sometimes she pay for me, sometimes i look at her crazy when she ask me to pay for her and sometimes we just walk out that mug like we aint order nothin. But its 3 in the morning and I got a few new numbers and Im already in good with atleast one so if simpin is the new winning then so be it
smokin.gif

You ain't lying. You know how long her pus pus been sweatin on the dance floor
sick.gif
? Been there, done that, now past that.

well i usually roll up in a nice car. i might be ugly but my car handsome. GUCCI!

i usually crackem outside when i take a break and go smoke a cig.

oh and i swag surf like thrilla gorilla.

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh i dont these days but usually just dance with them and depending how i feel, just whip out the cell phone
folllowed by a "would it be too much to ask for your number" 9x out 10 theyll be wit it
well i usually roll up in a nice car. i might be ugly but my car handsome. GUCCI!
pimp.gif

I get one of my wing women to come to the dance floor with me and I "accidentitally" bump into breezies. I then turn over to look her and apologizewith a hand wave and a smile.

DONE!

Then again I have confidence for days I just go up and say "hi".

If you don't have confidence nothing will ever happen.

I get to the ones at the bar by themselves and make some kind of comment about their drink.
Like if they are drinking a martini or some kind of hard liquor, I'll be like "testing your intuition, eh...."
happy.gif
Then I'll for a response and see where that gets me. If it's goingwell, I'll use the "can I borrow you? I wanna dance" line.

i jus turn my swag on... glance n they direction, lick the lips, act like i aint lookin THAT hard, may nibble the lip a lil bit then waaaa laaa she has alrdymade her way over close enough to be approached, then i usually jus hit em with the "can i borrow you" hahah been battin like .400 wit that linesince it first graced this site... thank you NT brethren haha

I Act Like I Dont Want Em...

See A Chick Walkin By Tap Her Get Her Attention And Tell Her Somin Like "You Look Nice Tonite, Hope U Have A Good Nite" And I Continue On MyWay....Catch Em Later That Nite Or If They Thirsty Rite Then And Continue On The Convo And Go From There
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

It depends. If I'm trashed I usually just start kissing random broads I dance with depending on their actions. Really not the most cleanly of actions but ehh.
grin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I just bust my gun and play numbers game. I just go at what I want. Sometimes I be so wasted I'll say the same #+!# to friends right by each other.

Can anyone break down the art? Lol. I'm gonna be going to college in DC this Fall, so I'm probably gonna start hitting up the club. The problem is Idon't dance and I've never been to a club before.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Can anyone break down the art? Lol. I'm gonna be going to college in DC this Fall, so I'm probably gonna start hitting up the club. The problem is I don't dance and I've never been to a club before.
1. wear a condom at all times while in the presence of large amounts of people... AIDS is no joke out there

2. you in DC... so just dance wit girls like you havin sex... just start thrusting your pelvis at them

3. some girls might get upset at this... some girls might not...

4. make sure you look fresh at all times in the club

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Executive76

by the arm
a lot of gurls dunt like that tho, atleast not round here...

QFT. i hate when dudes try that. i snatch away and keep walking without looking back.

Back
Top Bottom