So NT, remember those fellas I called out in the vent note ...Saw one at a party last night..Story..

I have come to the conclusion that half of ya'll can not read or comprehend much.

Dude talked #%#!.

I went outside to see what was up, was ready to throw hands.

He didnt want to, and on top of that my boy didnt want me to start any trouble at his party.
Call me a $#!!%, call me the bigger man. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

and this guy is telling ME to relax?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For some reason i went through a couple pages to see what was going on.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

I have come to the conclusion that half of ya'll can not read or comprehend much.

Dude talked #%#!.

He didnt want to, and on top of that my boy didnt want me to start any trouble at his party.
Can anybody see this face saying this stuff?

laugh.gif

You HS kids got too much drama going on nowadays. Things were way more simple back in my day.....dam im old.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

$336 a paycheck... that's it?
ohwell.gif

OMG. lol and dude found op's pic.
roll.gif

$336 a day is real good. That might not be good money to you but I will take that in a heart beat.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

$336 a day is real good. That might not be good money to you but I will take that in a heart beat.
smh. I'm pretty sure dude was sayin he makes $336 a day/weekend not every paycheck, slap yourself.

how many guys did your girl cheat on you with? I think the known count is like 3
smh.gif

still not at dajoka level in terms taking an L but still
smh.gif

WOW...I had no idea NT was this lame now.

I always knew Dirty was forever bitter and tried to ruin everyone's day with insults, but i guess it spread.

Props to the OP for dealing with these fools. If his thread wasn't post-worthy, you could've just let it slide to the back pages.
But no, you guys had to comment and show how awesome you were.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

ohwell.gif

smh. I'm pretty sure dude was sayin he makes $336 a day/weekend not every paycheck, slap yourself.
oh my fault I thought dude was saying a paycheck
and no I will not slap myself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

I always knew Dirty was forever bitter and tried to ruin everyone's day with insults, but i guess it spread.

Props to the OP for dealing with these fools. If his thread wasn't post-worthy, you could've just let it slide to the back pages.
Clearly you haven't seen this fool's other threads.

Not trying to kick you while your down or anything, but what was the point of telling us a story where basically nothing happened?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Dude talked #%#!.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Dude talked #%#!.

laugh.gif
He looks a little like Tom Green so yes, yes I can picture him saying that.

tom_green.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Herb

-noun
1. a flowering plant whose stem above ground does not become woody.
2. such a plant when valued for its medicinal properties, flavor, scent, or the like.
3. Often, the herb. Slang. marijuana.

Am I really wasting my time with you guys? I guess I am

Stop for the love of Jesus bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Not trying to kick you while your down or anything, but what was the point of telling us a story where basically nothing happened?
Let them know.

laugh.gif

thing is...I deleted OP's original threads to protect him from himself and other malicious NT'ers who tried to get him fired from his job.

This time..I'll let nature run it's course since the OP didn't learn from the other 2 times

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif

thing is...I deleted OP's original threads to protect him from himself and other malicious NT'ers who tried to get him fired from his job.

This time..I'll let nature run it's course since the OP didn't learn from the other 2 times

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom