So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

I miss HT used to spend hours on there after school
frown.gif

some hardcore reminiscing going on here. one thing that hasn't changed tho is that NT will always be full of beasts, no matter what.
anyone remember the pics of so-called "jacket girl?" NT was in full beast mode with this her. and im not sure if it was the same girl, but there was a pic where it appeared she had 6 toes. 
laugh.gif

some hardcore reminiscing going on here. one thing that hasn't changed tho is that NT will always be full of beasts, no matter what.
anyone remember the pics of so-called "jacket girl?" NT was in full beast mode with this her. and im not sure if it was the same girl, but there was a pic where it appeared she had 6 toes. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

mossyman(i think that was his sn) MS paint thread was
laugh.gif

and the days they moved WDYWT to General
laugh.gif
at least i left an impact on someone

yuku really ruined the experience for me to be honest...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

mossyman(i think that was his sn) MS paint thread was
laugh.gif

and the days they moved WDYWT to General
laugh.gif
at least i left an impact on someone

yuku really ruined the experience for me to be honest...

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

laugh.gif
The broad with 6 toes was Noreen, i believe. I could be off on the name, but 'ol 6 toes' and 'Jacket Girl' were different people.

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

laugh.gif
The broad with 6 toes was Noreen, i believe. I could be off on the name, but 'ol 6 toes' and 'Jacket Girl' were different people.

it's crazy if you think about it how some people in a way grew up with the board. someone who was 14 and started posting on here in 2002 would be 22 now, which would mean they woulda been posting on here from middle school throughout their entire teenage years, to becoming a grown adult. i been on here since 04 with quite a few usernames between but it did seem like people weren't as sensitive on here a few years back and the jordan section was more tolerable back then as well.

it's crazy if you think about it how some people in a way grew up with the board. someone who was 14 and started posting on here in 2002 would be 22 now, which would mean they woulda been posting on here from middle school throughout their entire teenage years, to becoming a grown adult. i been on here since 04 with quite a few usernames between but it did seem like people weren't as sensitive on here a few years back and the jordan section was more tolerable back then as well.

- Not every single person was trying to be comedian of the day
- Like others have said, more personal.. But with twitter now it kind of balances out
- Phillyhova
laugh.gif

-Khlav & BFO (RIP
tired.gif
) were comedy

nerd.gif
@ dude who mentioned something about carra popping off a whole summit?? That cant be true ??
laugh.gif

- Not every single person was trying to be comedian of the day
- Like others have said, more personal.. But with twitter now it kind of balances out
- Phillyhova
laugh.gif

-Khlav & BFO (RIP
tired.gif
) were comedy

nerd.gif
@ dude who mentioned something about carra popping off a whole summit?? That cant be true ??
laugh.gif

I don't think there's a problem with Niketalk at all, and I've had an SN since 05', lurking since 03'.
You never know what's going to happen in a thread. The lamest threads can turn into NT GOLD.

I don't think there's a problem with Niketalk at all, and I've had an SN since 05', lurking since 03'.
You never know what's going to happen in a thread. The lamest threads can turn into NT GOLD.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I am one of those people whom u speak of.  I am  23 now, and NT really shaped my life growing up.  I transitioned from air forces to Jordans to Boatshoes and Sperrys and back again.  My most favorite hiphop album of all time (food & liquor) was discovered when i stumbled across a lupe thread.  I found out alot of trends that obscure where i live from NT and spread them around to folks around here..And i NEVER EVER broke the first rule of NT lol except I think my cousin began frequenting the board when he saw me browsing a PYP thread and the flamewars that ensued..

WHen i first posted on this thread i stated that NT seemed more mature.  Now I realize that I have grown up,and NT as well, because it still is the first site i check upon logging in, or when i wanna see something cool..

NT is much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I am one of those people whom u speak of.  I am  23 now, and NT really shaped my life growing up.  I transitioned from air forces to Jordans to Boatshoes and Sperrys and back again.  My most favorite hiphop album of all time (food & liquor) was discovered when i stumbled across a lupe thread.  I found out alot of trends that obscure where i live from NT and spread them around to folks around here..And i NEVER EVER broke the first rule of NT lol except I think my cousin began frequenting the board when he saw me browsing a PYP thread and the flamewars that ensued..

WHen i first posted on this thread i stated that NT seemed more mature.  Now I realize that I have grown up,and NT as well, because it still is the first site i check upon logging in, or when i wanna see something cool..

NT is much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I joined in June 2004 and it was all about the stone face. When I was new I did not troll or do any stunts for attention but I did post a lot more often. I remember in late 2004 someone asked how many posts per day we averaged and my number was around seven, I tend to post that amount in a week.

I stopped posting in the Jordan Forums because my opinions were the same as almost everyone else (you really like the III's, IV's and the XI and think the newer models look weird with jeans? You heretic you!). I do not post in Music for the same reasons (you think that Tupac was a little better than Biggie and that auto-tune is overused? How controversial!). I do not post much in sports because most of the people there are trolls or D riders for certain teams and players and the few thoughtful posters get drowned out in the 10,000 post long Laker game posts.

I am left with General but since I do not troll, all of the flame wars do not appeal to me and posts about social and political topics do appeal to me but I have largely made my opinion known and when you have been hear for a few years you see certain topics, especially topics about race, get repeated every few weeks or so. It take either tremendous boredom on my part or tremendously stupid posts by others in the political threads to get me to post anymore. 

Well thanks for this topic, I can add one more post on my slow crawl to 10,000. Also, I will post if you "page" me in any given topic so if you guys like my posts about history, economics or political theory, start some topics about it and

I joined in June 2004 and it was all about the stone face. When I was new I did not troll or do any stunts for attention but I did post a lot more often. I remember in late 2004 someone asked how many posts per day we averaged and my number was around seven, I tend to post that amount in a week.

I stopped posting in the Jordan Forums because my opinions were the same as almost everyone else (you really like the III's, IV's and the XI and think the newer models look weird with jeans? You heretic you!). I do not post in Music for the same reasons (you think that Tupac was a little better than Biggie and that auto-tune is overused? How controversial!). I do not post much in sports because most of the people there are trolls or D riders for certain teams and players and the few thoughtful posters get drowned out in the 10,000 post long Laker game posts.

I am left with General but since I do not troll, all of the flame wars do not appeal to me and posts about social and political topics do appeal to me but I have largely made my opinion known and when you have been hear for a few years you see certain topics, especially topics about race, get repeated every few weeks or so. It take either tremendous boredom on my part or tremendously stupid posts by others in the political threads to get me to post anymore. 

Well thanks for this topic, I can add one more post on my slow crawl to 10,000. Also, I will post if you "page" me in any given topic so if you guys like my posts about history, economics or political theory, start some topics about it and

Back
Top Bottom