So Why Don't We Wash Our Hands BEFORE Taking A Piss?

Man I see folks not wash their hands after doo-doo-ing. Like are you that scared of water? I hate when people are lazy about things not even worth being lazy about.

#TeamCircumcised 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..
There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif
You'd be surprised at the amount of people I catch walking out of bathroom STALLS without washing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Disgusting. There's no excuse for that.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..
There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif
You'd be surprised at the amount of people I catch walking out of bathroom STALLS without washing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Disgusting. There's no excuse for that.

While at work I actually wash my hands before I wiz. The dirty environment has given me a case of ocd

While at work I actually wash my hands before I wiz. The dirty environment has given me a case of ocd

I been doing that. Some times I don't bother washing after. Society got yall thinking everything is dirty when it comes to sex so the tools you use for it must be dirty as well. #BRAINWASHING

Makes no sense to think your penis is dirty when it's in your pants under multiple layers more times than not and all you're doing is holding and aiming, unless you got a problem and can't piss without touching your pee.

I been doing that. Some times I don't bother washing after. Society got yall thinking everything is dirty when it comes to sex so the tools you use for it must be dirty as well. #BRAINWASHING

Makes no sense to think your penis is dirty when it's in your pants under multiple layers more times than not and all you're doing is holding and aiming, unless you got a problem and can't piss without touching your pee.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i wipe my D tip after peeing like a female..

does that make me ayo?

serious..

not at all, i do the same thing. i dont want no piss droplets in my damn draws

does that make me ayo?

serious..

Man I see folks not wash their hands after doo-doo-ing. Like are you that scared of water? I hate when people are lazy about things not even worth being lazy about.
sick.gif

Its straight foul. I work in a restaurant so imagine what I've seen?

sick.gif

Its straight foul. I work in a restaurant so imagine what I've seen?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So if your coworker has chlamydia and got discharge in his drawers and doesn't wash his hands after peeing you're cool with that? What if he hasnt washed in a day or two? 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So if your coworker has chlamydia and got discharge in his drawers and doesn't wash his hands after peeing you're cool with that? What if he hasnt washed in a day or two? 

Originally Posted by eashawty

does that make me ayo?

serious..

i put the tissue in my pee hole, my draws stay dry
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

does that make me ayo?

serious..

i put the tissue in my pee hole, my draws stay dry
pimp.gif

So if your coworker has chlamydia and got discharge in his drawers and doesn't wash his hands after peeing you're cool with that?

*Can of worms has been opened and cannot be closed.*

So if your coworker has chlamydia and got discharge in his drawers and doesn't wash his hands after peeing you're cool with that?

*Can of worms has been opened and cannot be closed.*

Back
Top Bottom